(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I wanted to kick this game into gear.

EDITED: The Sticks took a short rest after clearing the Moa Shrine. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chrysagon LoH himself to top up 3 HP and Dellrak spent 3 Hit Dice (for 22 HP). Harb bandaged everyone for 1d6+5 (other than Imogen, who refused). So I also rolled a 3 for Dellrak assuming he accepted Harb's bandaging, making his total gained 30 HP. He also bandaged all 3 tabaxi, which would put the NPCs at full, and Myrral as well (who also spent 2 hit dice)

(Sorry about sniping Harb, but I wanted an exciting start!)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I wanted to kick this game into gear. The Sticks took a short rest after clearing the Moa Shrine. But I've only got Dellrak spending 3 Hit Dice (to gain 22 HP) and Chrysagon LoH himself to top up 3 HP.

I've got Harb at 18/33, Imogen (not too bad) at 33/38 and Myrral at 15/34. As well as Groll 29/33 and Brrap 21/33.

I'll post it with the round starter, but I assume some healing has been done. We can insert an update. Also, please check my notes on your spell-slots, etc.

(Sorry about sniping Harb, but I wanted an exciting start!)
All tabaxi are on full health or nearly so. I'll find the references tomorrow. The hunters are guarding the bridge and shouldn't be with us unless we're just startnog.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, so I'm not sure if you'll allow it due to the sniper being hidden at the start, but Harb does have deflect arrow. It'll cost him a Ki point, (something I wasn't tracking last encounter, sorry), but if so I went ahead and rolled up the damage reduction if so. I'll wait to know the result before posting his next action.

Deflect Arrows: 1d10+7 9

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, so I'm not sure if you'll allow it due to the sniper being hidden at the start, but Harb does have deflect arrow. It'll cost him a Ki point, (something I wasn't tracking last encounter, sorry), but if so I went ahead and rolled up the damage reduction if so. I'll wait to know the result before posting his next action.

Deflect Arrows: 1d10+7 9

Sure. Story-wise, in this case, we can call it "Harb's instincts were so sharp, that although he was unable to stop the arrow from striking him, he spun at just the last and was struck in the arm. The arrow was expertly placed, and if it were not for Harb's quick move, it may have struck him very close to the heart."

Remove ads