(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I really hope you fell better soon, FitzTheRuke, and that you recover fully eventually.
Have you considered giving convalescent plasma in order to help others that suffers from severe covid events?
COVID-19 and convalescent plasma

I'd love to try that, but it looks like I don't qualify. It says that you mus have been: "confirmed positive by a laboratory test" - I didn't, I tested negative four weeks after I had been sick. AND be "fully recovered and symptom-free" - which I'm not. I've had symptoms for six months. Everyone I talked to (doctors I mean) think that I had it, but the test came back negative because it had been too long. My current symptoms are considered an "aftermath" thing - it is known to throw something like one-in-seven people into some kind of autoimmune chaos. I have recovered, but my immune system thinks it still needs to fight. Or so I've been told. We've tried quite a few things to treat my symptoms - most of them make things worse! (I think the mistake early-on was to try things that boost immune systems, but if my immune system is on overdrive, well, that seem likely to backfire, under the circumstances.

I have been indirectly involved in development of convalescent hyperimmune sera treatment against covid-19, working in a company in Australia. There is a world-wide consortium (The Alliance) of blood-product companies that will make the product as un-branded and not-for-profit (CSL consortium to make plasma against coronavirus).

That sounds like good work.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, so I will do my best over the next little while to bring this game to a spot where we can leave it for awhile. I do plan to get back to it - I quite like the characters and the adventure - I just need to take a break and refocus my efforts.

@Prickly Pear We should start talking/thinking about a Daggerford character for you. No rush.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Neurotic I finally started to work on rolling the round (actually, I have started about 10 times, but I was really gonna do it for once) and I don't have any actions for Myrral. The gargoyle is mighty distracted, so he can go help with the sniper. Should I just have him tabaxi-dash toward the tower? Along the wall or down the tree and over?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Turns out, that wasn't even a hard round to roll (mostly healing and dashing) - it really shouldn't have taken me so long to get to. Sorry about that, gang. I AM gonna take a break from this game when we finish the fight (and maybe a little role-playing to put it to bed) BUT... I don't mean to end it forever. Hopefully you will all be with me when I find more time to get back to it!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I don't see myself going anywhere. Er, is there a way into the tower? Harb's no good at Athletics.

Good point. Yes, there is a small (duck into it) entrance on the east side around U39.

I was going to point out, too, that Myrral is not on the roof of the building, like his icon looks, but between the raised-road and that building. That's the trouble with using an isometric map, but I kind of liked just dropping the Omu map from the adventure in for the fight, even if it's overly blown-up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases