(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I reckon that we should help the red wizards, not because they can be trusted but because the snakes are evil and even less trustworthy.

I'm thinking that Chrysagon will channel divinity into his flail (gaining CHA modifier to his attacks for 1 min) and cast Protection from Poison (snakes are poisonous*).

*well, technically they are venomous!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Myrral doesn't have anything long lasting and even less with great range. He needs to be within 30 - 60 for most of his effects so...he slithers into the jungle

FitzTheRuke

Legend
How far away is the PCs from the fighting Yuan-Tis? Chrysagon needs to get close and personal too.
I'll move him up while he's casting and start him 60 feet closer than where the group first observed the carnage. (Same with Myrral, but he can go a LOT further. On the other hand, I will probably start HIM from a hidden position, so maybe only a bit further. Hide rather than Dash, unless @Neurotic objects?)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm still working on positioning for everyone including the Thayans and the Yaun-ti. I'm a storyteller at heart, so I need to know what each character (bad guys included!) were up to (even at least a little of what they were thinking) right before I take the "snap-shot" that is the map...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases