[ot, spoilers] Enterprise 27-2-02

Wolf72

Explorer
okay ... so it's only been the opening, but that vulcan guy was way to nice?

maybe he's a Romulan? (hmm, second thought ... I'm just shooting at faeries here)

I always try to watch the show, but after 5 minutes of watching I've totally forgotten it's still on the TV. It's that uninteresting to me, I'm afraid. How the mighty have fallen!

Wolf72

Explorer
I've got faith of the heart .... (all off key!)

Kobold Curry Chef said:
I always try to watch the show, but after 5 minutes of watching I've totally forgotten it's still on the TV. It's that uninteresting to me, I'm afraid. How the mighty have fallen!

Quanto Lo Siento!!!

Wednesday's are the meaning of the week for me :)

... back to tonight: Vulcan hippies, who'd a thunk. Only unlike human hippies trying to do the "peace & love" thing, these guys are trying to find emotion ... and turning into aggresive bores.

A2Z

Explorer
Well golly gee! I had no idea the Vulcan mind meld was as unknown as to be a forgotten technique. I can't remember, have we seen the Vulcan neck pinch done yet? That Vulcan rage is quite impressive though.

Wolf72

Explorer
two hours of warp goodness!

is it just me or does anyone else cringe when they hear stuff like "temporal cold war" ... tachyon emmisions ... or such stuff?

A2Z

Explorer
Spoilers

Did you catch the second episode tonight? At first I was thinking that the temporal police were paying a visit. I'm not so sure anymore though. 900 years into the future. About what time periode would that be? How far before TNG is Enterprise?

drothgery

First Post
A2Z said:
900 years into the future. About what time periode would that be? How far before TNG is Enterprise?

TNG is somewhere between 100 and 200 years before TOS, which is about 100 years before TNG. 900 years into the future, relative to Enterprise, is 600-700 years after the TNG/DS9/Voyager timeframe.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Kobold Curry Chef said:

It still better than DS9 and Voyager rolled into one big, dream-episode laden trek ball.

Enterprise could save the Trek franchise as far as I'm concerned (which is in serious need of saving right now).

Black Omega

First Post
Holy Bovine said:

It still better than DS9 and Voyager rolled into one big, dream-episode laden trek ball.

Enterprise could save the Trek franchise as far as I'm concerned (which is in serious need of saving right now).
DS9 started terribly. But got much better. Sad to say, I've wanted to like Enterprise, but so far I just can't. I'd rather watch Lexx than Enterprise.:)

Remove ads