D&D General Outside of Welcome to Mystara and Ravenloft Travel Agent what non-Realms lore channels are there?

The Glen

Legend
I waa asked to recommend a dedicated lore channel for Planescape and I found there wasn't one. You've got a few channels that dip into it but nothing talked about it specifically.

I looked at the other settings out of curiosity, and found next to nothing. Greyhawk had the Grognard but he posts only sporadically. Couldn't find anything about Spelljammer, Birthright or even Dark Sun. Surprisingly not even Dragonlance had a lore channel.

Mystara has a channel that posts regularly, and Ravenloft has a small channel that's fairly solid though a bit new. But its pretty much Realms or death. It starts to be a self fulfilling prophecy that nobody cares about the only settings because nobody talks about them

If you know of lore channels for settings other than the Realms let me know.

The Glen

Legend

Jorphdan does lore for the Forgotten Realms. It's FR so you may not like that, but I think he does a good job of keeping it interesting. He's now dabbling in other stuff too, like Greyhawk deities, and did a short run on Eberron too.
I found over a dozen Forgotten Realms. AJ Pickett and Mr Rhexx are the other two leading channels. But the fact that of all the other major settings I only found two channels devoted to them was a little disappointing. Especially considering how popular settings like planescape and dark Sun are

Remove ads