Pathfinder 2E Pathfinder Beginner Box in November

Pathfinder 2E has been out for about six months now, and coming this November is a Beginner Box for the new edition of the game, including rules, monsters, pawns, and dice.

031920_PFBeginnerBox.jpg

Here's the full list of what's in the box:
  • An 80-page Hero's Handbook, including rules for character generation, a solo adventure, skills, spells, and equipment.
  • A 96-page Game Master's Handbook, containing an introductory adventure, over 20 pages of monsters, rules for building your own adventure, and magic items.
  • Four premade characters so you can jump right into the action and four blank character sheets if you want to make your own hero.
  • Over 100 character and monster pawns to use on the full-color double-sided adventure map.
  • Four game reference cards to help players remember their actions.
  • A complete set of polyhedral dice, including a d20, d12, d10, d8, d6, and d4.

SilentJay

Explorer
I think I am going to be in need of this set. The Core Rulebook can be a huge obstacle, even for experienced gamers. I have some experience with PF1E, but feel intimidated by the PF2E Core Rulebook.
Just keep in mind that it's most likely going to be a stripped down version of the rules, just like the PF1E and SF beginner boxes before it.

Ringtail

World Traveller
I'd get it for the pawns and the adventures alone. Maybe I can convince my 5e group to give it a trial run with this. (But not likely.)

Jeff Carpenter

Adventurer
I dont play pathfinder but will buy this because the first pathfinder beginners book was great. One of the best starter sets I have ever seen. Rules for making characters, rules for DMing, plenty of monsters, a conplete game in a box. The only issue was the adventure was a little generic.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases