PDFs with updated conditions

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
I'm not sure if these are useful to anyone, but I have attached two PDFs with the updated conditions as of May's errata. One is a two-page document, the other is a one-page document. They include all the conditions, not just the ones that have been "updated".

I've also attached the Word document in case anyone wants to change the spelling from English to American or otherwise amend the fonts or whatnot. ;)

Attachments

• Conditions.doc
    38 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
This is a better one page version.

Edit:
Deleted: updated with dazed below. I hadn't realised that the Compendium didn't include dazed as a condition!

Last edited:

Mort_Q

First Post
Yeah, all the information he posted is in the may update that is free for everyone.

You're using a strange definition of the word "all." ;)

The update only includes the text that has changed, not the rest. In fact, the very first condition on the OP's list, blinded, doesn't appear in the May update.

abyssaldeath

First Post
You're using a strange definition of the word "all." ;)

The update only includes the text that has changed, not the rest. In fact, the very first condition on the OP's list, blinded, doesn't appear in the May update.

Oops, you are right. I didn't look at it that closely and just assumed that they reprinted the entire text like they do with the powers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases