Pirecat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn I just spent 1 hour typing a IR reply post on Spoof and Skoteinos and goddamn if it isn't true. I hit reply and the thread is closed, another hour through the drain. Now I am really agitated.

It came down to 2 things:

Skoteinos you are pathetic to take it out on my OOC since I didn't make 1 insult. Same goes for spoof on taking it indirectly out on my OOC. I am not stupid you know?

And as far as concerned you guys are to lame blind to see that I am 100% capable of where the coming battel shifts to with another 2000PL with 10magic on turn 7! Thank you! and then that's no woth 100 PL on turn 6 haha.

So thank you spoof pirecat and skot!

(**vomits**)

graydoom

First Post
First, his name is Piratecat, not pirecat.

Second, when he said no more IR threads... he meant no more IR threads. I'm just a spectator, but I agree fully with his opinion that it is by far the best thing to let everyone cool down.

Calm down, and I think you need to really hope PC doesn't decide to ban you for this after he said "no more IR threads for a day" so clearly.

Forrester

First Post
*sigh*

What you do in that case is hit "Back", copy the text to Notepad, and wait 24 hours to post.

A friendly piece of advice: you use that 24 hours to edit your post for grammar and ease of comprehension.

By the way, Piratecat's going to rip you a new one for creating a new thread to bitch at him.

He probably won't be thrilled at me for replying, either, but that hit "Back" thing is good advice!

Forrester

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Forrester, excellent advice regarding hitting "back", and thank you and Graydoom.

Thread closed, for obvious reasons. I'm sorry you lost your post, Forsaken One; I hate how that feels. But next time, please email me instead of starting another thread when a topic has been closed. Those are the rules, and they're there for a reason.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases