Pittsburgh, PA Looking for group OR players

Wazootyman

First Post
Hey there Pittsburghers (and neighbors),

My name is Nicholas Chan, a player and DM looking to join or put together a game. If you are looking for more players or are looking for a game yourself, drop me a line! Its been a while since I've had a regular game and I'm excited to get something started.

Gaming details:

I enjoy a wide variety of games but I am most excited to play more recent systems. Games that are high on my list include D&D 5e, FATE (and derivatives), Feng Shui and Savage Worlds, but I would also love to try something new. I am less interested in D&D 3.5, Pathfinder and derivatives. I've played quite a bit of those systems and am looking for something new.

Genre-wise, I am in to Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Historical and Sci-Fi gaming (as well as most things in between), but generally don't find super-heroics appealing. I enjoy action, exploration and role-playing. So long as the game isn't pure combat, I'll likely enjoy it.

If we start a new group I am happy to DM. I have about a year of DMing experience, an open mind and the willingness to put in the work to help create an enjoyable game.

Logistics:

I live in Northern Pittsburgh and can host a game. I am also willing to travel up to 20 minutes to join an existing game. I have 2 additional players who are interested as well, in case we start up a new game. We are all employed adults, which limits gaming to weekends or weekday evenings.

I'd like to play somewhere from weekly to monthly.

Demographics:

The other players and myself are in our 30s. I'd prefer a group that stays within the 20-50 range, but I can be open-minded. Reasonable personal hygiene and a respectful attitude are required. :)

Sorry, I am not looking for long distance / Skype games or players.

Bonus board gaming!

I also enjoy board games and own a decent selection. If you just want to get together for board games, that can be arranged as well!

Remove ads