Post-Kickstarter PayPal Question

Texicles

First Post
I've looked around (with eyes and search buttons), but I've been unable to find details on the procedure for those of us who went this route. That's not to say the info isn't out there, just that my addled brain couldn't locate it.

I assumed the "My Contributions" button would lead me in the right direction, but all it says is that the Post-Kickstarter PayPal period thingy has ended.

I'm relatively certain that this is a case of "it takes time," which is completely understandable. I assume that we'll be surveyed after the Kickstarter folks, I just don't want to miss anything, in case I borked something with the PayPal donation or some such (as in, failing to include relevant info in the right place; I know the payment went through just fine).

Anyone know where I can locate the pertinent info?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, it'll take a bit of time, unfortunately. So far all I've processed is the £5 Kickstarter tier on the Kickstarter page itself - it's a hideously slow one-at-a-time process!

Texicles

First Post
No sweat Grand Poobah! I don't envy you in the slightest so far as this task is concerned. I just didn't want to miss any boats.

Texicles

First Post
Sorry for the necropost, but I've been AFK for a while and was curious if there was any development on the post-kickstarter paypal contribution stuff? Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything in the last few months. Thanks!

Remove ads