[PR] Natural 20 Press & Dark Quest Games

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Natural 20 Press and Dark Quest Games have joined forces! Starting with Moon Elves, Natural 20 Press will be publishing DQG's PDF products, while DQG acts as a "development studio".

As we both used much of the same staff anyway, this step makes perfect sense. DQG's products are excellent, and Nat 20 Press provides the "selling power" to make sure that a larger percentage of the online community gets a chance to see their products.

Moon Elves has just been (re)launched at RPGNow, along with a wonderful little intro movie.

To see the movie and find out more about Moon Elves, just click right here!

The Elven Spotter

Just bought Moon Elves. Very nice, looks good. The Elven Spotter is very odd though. 15 ranks of Spot means that you need to be at least character level 12 (assuming it is a class skill). That means ten levels in this prestige class takes you to level 22. Also the +2 Base Attack is a moot point. All classes, regardless of combo, will have +2 Base Attack by level 4 (Commoner, Wizard and Sorceror). So Base Attack requirement seems pointless given the ranks required for Spot, and 15 ranks in Spot is too high for a ten level prestige class. Just my musings. What does everyone else think?

tensen

First Post
I just attempted to answer this in the publisher forum. I'll have to cehck into exactly what it should have been, but I believe Spot 10, bab +5.

Ta. It seemed a bit of a shame when the book was so good otherwise (at first glance, still have not read it properly). Any chance of the link to the publishers forum? Is it on these boards?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases