D&D 5E Prelaunch up for Twilight Fables! (also, Battle Corgies? Yep!)

Sacrosanct

Legend
The prelaunch KS is now active!

Don't forget to sign up when you want to know when this goes live (July 1 so far, but may be sooner). What is Twilight Fables?

A 5e supplement bringing the original folklore and European mythology into the 5e game. Be warned, the original lore was dark and often disturbing, so reader discretion is advised.

ad spread 1.png

Last edited:

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
If it’s anything like I’m imagining, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. (Which probably means it’s something else entirely…)

Sacrosanct

Legend
Guess what I got? Granted, it’s just an initial proof meant to judge the quality of a color POD book and to see how the images print in color, but it’s still the first actual copy of the book
😊
. Check out how meaty it is compared to Tasha’s.

As for quality, I think POD will do just fine even though I’d prefer a large offset glossy paper print run. I do need to lighten up some photos, but there is no issue with bleed through to the other side of the page. The important thing here, as far as KS goes, is that if you back this project, you know you're getting your book in a timely fashion since it's already done :)

1652969977142.png

1652969999461.png

Ooh, that cover looks great!

Guess what I got? Granted, it’s just an initial proof meant to judge the quality of a color POD book and to see how the images print in color, but it’s still the first actual copy of the book
😊
. Check out how meaty it is compared to Tasha’s.

As for quality, I think POD will do just fine even though I’d prefer a large offset glossy paper print run. I do need to lighten up some photos, but there is no issue with bleed through to the other side of the page. The important thing here, as far as KS goes, is that if you back this project, you know you're getting your book in a timely fashion since it's already done :)

View attachment 157306
View attachment 157307

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases