Prestige Class Contest Winners!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
[E.N.Publishing] We are proud to announce the winners of Ambient Inc.’s Prestige Class Contest. Each winning entry will appear in an upcoming E.N.Publishing release, primarily within Librum Equitis volume 3. Each winner is receiving a free copy of the Librum Equitis Compiled PDF (as well as free copies of any / all products their entry is published within), and the two grand prize winners are receiving print copies of Librum Equitis volume 1, as well as the PDF releases of Librum Equitis Compiled and Thee Compleat Librum ov Gar’Udok’s Necromantic Artes.

Grand Prize Winners
Brandon McLendon (Martyrs of the Devouring Maw)
Hong Ooi (Master of Intuitive Archery)

Winners
Ygor Morais Esteves da Silva (Elven Knight)
Michael vanHulst (Badger Warrior)
José Luiz F. Cardoso (High Erudite)
Oswin Chang (Arcane Whisper)
Scott Moore (Redeemer of Souls)
Mark L Chance (Harlequin, Dragon Rider)
Hong Ooi (Knight Commander)
Gabe Whitman (Power Summoner)
Chris Gath (Field Runner)
Chad Imbrogno (Life Singer)
Brian Brus (Scarlet Squirrel)
David A Sanders (Bone Mage, Dark Path, Cord, Mastermind, Scarlet Rose)
Adam Windsor (Shield Mage, Dervish)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
HellHound said:
Chris Gath (Field Runner)

And that is me!! :D

Congradulations to all the winners and the two grand price winners. And finally a big thanks to Ambient for having this contest.

Krug

Newshound
So when will we see Lib Equitis Vol 3? The winners sound intriguing!
The previous two Lib Equitis are better done than Mongoose's Ult Prestige Classes, IMO.

Last edited:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I am contacting the winners over the next week, not only to hand out prizes, but discussing with them changes to the classes before their addition to Librum Equitis volume 3.

Don't quote me on this yet, Krug, but I expect Librum Equitis volume 3 will have a late May release date.

Sheridan

First Post
Contest Winners

I would like to see the current "Woo Hoos", and raise the pot by 1.

Woo Hoo (yet again) !

Ah, I feel better now. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Ambi...er...EN Publishing!

*Sheridan (Redeemer of Souls...that's what I wrote, it's not my occupation or title or anything)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
by the way...

For those of you interested in such things, here's how the entries were handled:
Upon receipt, I looked them over, then removed any name or identifiers as to who wrote them.
Jake read them over, judging them based upon creativity and innovation, descriptive text (cream), and game mechanics (crunch). Some entries we couldn't accept because they were too setting or campaign-specific. Other than that we were both impressed by the overall quality of the entrants.
Once Jake compiled the names of the prestige classes that were winners, I added the authors' names to them, and he chose the first and second prizes based upon the largest bribes received.
Kidding, I have no idea how he chose the first and second prize winners. It wasn't random, though, there was a lot of thought and consideration that went into it.

So thanks, everyone for participating! According to the current E.N.Publishing schedule, Librum Equitis 3 should be released around May 12th-19th, and almost all of the winners' entries will be in there (alongside Jason Parent and Denise Robinson stuff). I'm glad to be in such good company!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases