Profanity filter?

Terraism

Explorer
You know, I've been curious about this for a while - I've seen it mentioned that there is a profanity filter on the boards, but though I've sometimes seen a line of smileys where something else would have obviously gone, I've also seen things that most people I know would usually consider 'profane.' Now, I normally learn by doing, but if there isn't... :rolleyes: That'd go over real well, I'm sure. I'd really like to know - anyone?

MythandLore

First Post
Terraism said:
You know, I've been curious about this for a while - I've seen it mentioned that there is a profanity filter on the boards, but though I've sometimes seen a line of smileys where something else would have obviously gone, I've also seen things that most people I know would usually consider 'profane.' Now, I normally learn by doing, but if there isn't... :rolleyes: That'd go over real well, I'm sure. I'd really like to know - anyone?

Yes there's a :):):):)ing Profanity filter! ;)

graydoom

First Post
Yes, there is a :):):):):):):):) profanity filter, and it filters out certain javascript-related words too!
:):):):):):):):) it!

Now re-enable HTML! Grrr....

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
On a decidedly un-nice note, this is also a good way to make lots of smilies at once if you need to... :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases