Redlands/Moreno Valley(Inland Empire), CALIFORNIA DnD3.5

ufoundbrent

First Post
Three DnD3.5 campaigns need your characters skills in order to survive .

Fellow Gamers

Three DnD3.5 campaigns, 2 all-day Saturdays(alternating weekly), and 1 beginning within a few weeks on Sundays, most likely will run twice a month for 8 hours a session. Pretty much anything published per race & class, starting at first level and going through 20th, then epic.

Saturday Campaign #1: Forgotten Realms/homebrew hybrid playing every other Saturday, all day. My buddy Toby is Dm'ing. No kids!

Saturday Campaign #2: Worlds Largest Dungeon plus epics to conclude. Players will play into their 20's(level). Begins next Saturday, 12-15-07. I'm Dm'ing(Brent). No kids!

Sunday Campaign #3: My buddy Jermaine will be Dm'ing, from what he told me it looks to be incredible. Once or twice a month, Sundays. No kids!

These are really fun campaigns played by experienced players/DM's and we'd love to have you.

If your skills are rusty, that's okay. We want players willing to/capable of commiting, and love the game.

Let me know if you are interested. Call me asap on my cell @ 951.326.4022, or email me at... ufoundbrent@yahoo.com. Put the word GAMER on the subject line if emailing. If i dont answer your call, then i will call you right back. If you prefer me to call you just respond with your #.

Hope to hear from you,

Brent

Last edited:

Remove ads