Rife machines

Does anyone know anything about "Rife machines?"

My aunt's "Reiki Master" has suggested such a device as a cure for my mother's cancer. I kid you not.

It's pure quackery, as far as I'm concerned. But I'm trying to give the illusion of an "open mind" (at the very least).

TIA

Aurora

First Post
Not sure about Reiki maself. I have known some people that say it can help with different ailments, but I certainly wouldn't rely on it to cure my cancer.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I used to have a friend that was one of those (Reiki Master). From what I remember, she never used any machines like that, pretty much just her hands and occasionally acupuncture.

The only thing I know about those machines was that there was an episode of Hawaii 5-0 that dealt with one of those machines. McGarrett's niece had cancer, and his sister went to a healer that used those machines. It didn't work, and so McGarrett had to go through great lengths to figure out how to convict the healer.

Still, I guess at the very least, they would have a placebo effect, which I guess can't hurt as long as you don't forgo actual treatments.

(PS Sorry to hear about it. My mother is in the same boat. Rough on the whole family)

Harmon

First Post
The Cancer Cure that Worked written by Barry Lynes ISBN 0-919951-30-9

I would love to tell you that I know a couple of people that have used one of his machines and been cured, but its my understanding that that information might be something that could get me into prison, so I do not know anyone that has used such a device to kill cancer cells.

Interestingly O-Zone (O3) also does not have any effect on cancer or HIV. I also found that of interesting. The 03 is not harmful to the environment (to my understanding) and can kill just about anything, including a person if used incorrectly. Hospitals use O3 on burn victims.

Check it out. I know none of this works, cause I know no one that has ever had good results from trying either.

Hope your Aunt finds the way to better health.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases