RPG theory: readings

aia_2

Custom title
For at least the last 10 years (if not more) i used a website as one of thr most useful resources for my collecting activity. After so many time i discovered the "other side" of the same website:

I have just started reading this part (along with the one referred to the system design) and found several interesting concepts! These pages are however not recent: do you find them still valid or they are outdated?

Do you know of any other similar websites?

For at least the last 10 years (if not more) i used a website as one of thr most useful resources for my collecting activity. After so many time i discovered the "other side" of the same website:

I have just started reading this part (along with the one referred to the system design) and found several interesting concepts! These pages are however not recent: do you find them still valid or they are outdated?

Do you know of any other similar websites?
This looks like a great resource!

aia_2

Custom title
Thanks, in case no one has yet compiled a list of readings on such a topic, it' d useful to start one here...
Therefore, if you have other links, pls post them!

aia_2

Custom title
During the summer i read the Kobold guide to game design and found it a very pleasant and interesting!
Wolfgang Baur approach is very helpful and i found very often aligned with his thoughts!
It is not a recent book (i believe the current one is the 3rd edition) but i do reccomend it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases