SAT AM: Midnight Harvest (Trail of Cthulhu) [Grand Opening!]

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Tricks, Not Treats...

The Autumnal Costume Fete fills sleepy Five Lanterns, RI, with outlandish garb sewn by the country's best costumers. This Halloween, some of the outfits seem a little too real... and their designer will go to any length to keep his identity secret. A rash of missing children, the discovery of unholy texts, and gibbering lunatics wandering the streets hide the true menace as it reaches for its blasphemous goal. Can you solve these disparate clues in time to stop the Midnight Harvest?

--

Trail of Cthulhu is an adaptation of Robin Law's GUMSHOE system to the works of HP Lovecraft. It's designed for investigative adventures and the system will hopefully fade into the background, letting the dread foreboding occupy all of your attention. One modification is that the adventure is set in the modern day, not the 1930's. No prior experience with the system is needed.

----

There aren't nearly enough horror games being run a week before Halloween!

SLOT 1: Mrs. Harlech
SLOT 2: Fraisala
SLOT 3: ignotus
SLOT 4: J.H. Pepper
SLOT 5: OPEN
SLOT 6: OPEN

Last edited:

QuinnHarlech

Explorer
Bitch. I've been dying to mess with the Gumshoe stuff, and then you go and run it when I can't play. I demand a playtest.

Well, if someone had listed the game when he intended to, you would have been able to bail on whatever you'd been signed up for and play this instead.

As it is, all you need to do is nominate one of the players in your game to be GM and sneak on over to my table. They obviously like the game, so they should be happy to be GM, right? ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases