Screaming Thread

Del

First Post
Too many people around here to not frighten them. So I punch pillow instead.

*lays the beats to a cushion.*

Err... you the famed Len of Saltspring Island bianychance?

Len said:
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whew*

Anyone else?

7795596_d719c2b0cd_m.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I wanted to thank Len for the personal invite. But after a couple beers last night and some time to destress and put things in perspective, I'm only vaguely irritated and remotely angry rather than near my breaking point. It seems I am programmed not to stay angry too long (see quote in .sig).

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hey Rel. I know what you mean. I too have a limit to how much I can take, and I know I am really cranky and irritable when I've been up too long. It is mostly my wireless adapter that causes me stress mainly. My life practically revoloves around the internet. When I'm having difficulties, it really does tick me off. Anyway, like you I can't possibly stay angry for too long at anybody or anything. I even go so far as to apologize to someone for something that wasn't even my fault just to be on better terms with them. The man upstairs desiigned me with an incredibly loving and open heart.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Frukathka said:
It is mostly my wireless adapter that causes me stress mainly. My life practically revoloves around the internet. When I'm having difficulties, it really does tick me off.

I'm actually pretty good at bearing hardship when it only applies to me. But when I'm powerless to stop pain or hardship for those I love, that's what pushes me near my breaking point.

Today is the 16th day of July. I have had air conditioning in my house for 0 of those days. You'll note that I don't live in Canada. I've been in a non-stop battle with my Home Warranty company trying to get them to fix it. I finally thought I had things settled when I got a call from them yesterday, burning me on yet another technicality.

If it was just me in discomfort and having to disrupt my life (by having to try and stay out of the house and sleep over at my mother's house on the brutally hot days) then I'd probably be doing ok. Not happy but ok. But my wife and (especially) my little girl having to put up with this is driving me into an absolute rage.

Thankfully the end is in sight but I'm going to have to part with a lot of money to get the problem fixed and it still isn't going to happen for another 2-3 days at best.

Remove ads