Blog (A5E) See A Page Spread From Dungeon Delver’s Guide

Dungeon Delver’s Guide (for 5E and for Level Up: A5E) layout is well underway, and we can’t wait to bring it to you on Kickstarter this Autumn. In the meantime, here’s a quick peek at the first two pages of the second chapter of the book. The first chapter is for players and includes heritages, cultures, backgrounds, archetypes, equipment, and spells. This second chapter is all about...

Dungeon Delver’s Guide (for 5E and for Level Up: A5E) layout is well underway, and we can’t wait to bring it to you on Kickstarter this Autumn. In the meantime, here’s a quick peek at the first two pages of the second chapter of the book.
  • The first chapter is for players and includes heritages, cultures, backgrounds, archetypes, equipment, and spells.
  • This second chapter is all about designing dungeons, including some pre-made dungeons for you to use.
  • The third chapter is full of tools for the Narrator, including magic items, NPCs, and monsters.
  • The fourth chapter is a gazetteer of the weird and wonderful Underland, which we bet is more weird and wonderful than you’re imagining!

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 6.58.25 PM.png

I wasn't going to get this one as I'm not a huge dungeon fan, but this is looking really good. Sorry, wallet.
This, but in Canadian, knowing that shipping will probably cost as much as the book.

Might be worth it to literally fly to UK to get my copy; at least I’ll get a vacation out of it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This, but in Canadian, knowing that shipping will probably cost as much as the book.

Might be worth it to literally fly to UK to get my copy; at least I’ll get a vacation out of it.
Canadian copies are shipped from our US warehouse, not the UK.

Remove ads

Remove ads