Setting help, New Cyre

Storminator

First Post
My players are about to wreck the fledgling nation of New Cyre.

In my Goblins of Eberron campaign the PCs have restarted the Last War. Breland and Thrane are fighting each other, Darguun has invaded Valenar, Karrnath and Valenar are also fighting, and New Cyre has seized the moment to establish their own kingdom at the intersection of Breland, Thrane, Darguun and the Mournlands.

Due to previous PC machinations, House Deneith has been tossed out of Darguun. Also, the Kesh Shaarat have been sidelined in Darguun, and both of those groups are backing New Cyre. New Cyre also has a bunch of Karrnathi undead and some hired warforged as well as all the Cyran refugees in the world.

The PCs have convinced the Lord of Blades to invade New Cyre. In preparation and support of this invasion, the PCs will be sneaking into New Cyre, killing as many generals and army officers as possible, kidnapping the crown prince and looting the treasury.

So if I run an adventure based on this mission, what should the PCs encounter? Brainstorm with me people!

PS

Dungeoneer

First Post
I'm not familiar with the Eberron setting and I don't know what this means, but having the PCs overthrow a city sure sounds exciting! Kudos to you!

Infiltration adventures are rare, but I could recommend Blood Money (Dungeon #200) and Way of the Wicked book #1 (the latter is Pathfinder, but I've converted it to 4e and my PCs are almost done city-infiltrating).

Remove ads