[Shameless Plug] Interviews, Free products & more on our website

d20Gurus.com

First Post
Another update on whats happening at d20gurus.com:

The W'aat-Cee thug prestige class is online (say it out loud, you'll get it), as well as the Death Knight Template. They are fully graphical Adobe PDF files, and are free for use. We will be adding MUCH more shortly, so keep watching.

We have an interview with Bryan McRoberts, the creator of PCGen, on Tuesday. The full text of this interview will be posted on Wednesday morning, and I assure you, it will be interesting to see his point of view on the subjects we will be discussing.

Also, we are finishing up our backlog of reviews (just enough for you to get where we come from, and will be reviewing new and soon-to-be-released product very soon. Please stop on by and see whats happening!

Thats about all, I hope to see all of you soon!

Kelly Kamm
www.d20gurus.com
Chief Editor, Webmaster

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bumping something every day or so is reasonable, sometimes. Doing so after 49 minutes is spam. How about you keep to one bump per day, eh?

leaghe

First Post
Heh.

I didn't really get the "W'aat Cee Thug" thing til I read the description. I must be a little slow on the pickup.

Any hints you want to drop on what content we can look forward to?

Leaghe

d20Gurus.com

First Post
Sure.

Right now I am working on an original campaign setting, which will discard most of the standard fantasy elements (dwarves, elves, etc.), but will still retain the epic fantasy quality of worlds such as the forgotten realms. I have been working on this setting in many incarnations for over seven years now, so it is fun to finally get it out to the public.

One of my partners in crime is tossing around the idea of making a modern-day conspiracy-based game. That project is stil in its early stages, so details are kind of sparse on that one.

We will also be constantly dropping new creatures, prestige classes, templates, and the occasional adenture or two. As the campaign settings begin to take shape, the adventures will become more frequent.

Every three months or so, we will release a PDF which hosts all of the site content, as a convenient free download. That way, you won't need 6-7 files to use the adventures or campaign settings in your game.

Hope that answers your question. If you want to know more, feel free to ask in the forums on the site.

Kelly Kamm
www.d20gurus.com
Chief Editor, Webmaster

d20Gurus.com

First Post
And one last thing...

We will be dropping a full set of rules on how to run a d20 LARP, diceless. The system has been used before, and has worked (near) flawlessly. The math that needs to be done at the game itself is minor, and any character can be EASILY brought back and forth between systems.

Expect this content in about 2-3 weeks, as it is being polished. The campaign setting in use will be SynDalis (my fantasy setting described earlier), but it can easily be applied to any game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases