Shard is beaten by the wanderer in darkness!!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard seeks to prove herself and finally win a match. She will fight any 1st or 2nd tier fighter.

Shard

White Belt

Record:
0-3
Yen: 1
Powers: None
Item: None

OOC: This is contingent on the Emperors Tournament already being in effect like I think it is. If the Tournament is not yet in effect, then I postpone this challenge until whenever it is started.

I prefer Speed matches over other types, but am open to discussion.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
It's in effect, don't worry. :) I'd challenge you but I'm tied up at the moment. You're in what, central time? It lasts from 6 to 6 for you.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Yup, the Tournament is started. It is run based on GMT. And Gray might be able to fight you if you don't have a match by the time Gray is finished with his current one.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Any first- or second-tier fighter, my precious? Why, that's too bad for you, for I will show you the meaning of true pain if you are bold enough to face me!"

A wanderer in darkness
Dark Apprentice 1 (1-0)
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (Fan)

[ooc: And a speed match is okay by me. Thus, either of us can probably face Gray after his match. :D]

[edit: Too bad that you're not here. :( I'll go fight Gray now. We can always fight some time later... :)]

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"The cat can judge. So... Anything else we need? No? Let's find out what you are made of, then!"

The wanderer in darkness ascertains the surroundings...

[ooc: Ok; Gray can wait - Sollir beat me to challenging him anyway. I'll be next, though - unless I beat you, in which case I'll have to make a Honor or Light fighter my next victim instead of Gray. :D

And I want a speed match for 4 flags.]

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! meowth!
Foul Spirit, let Darkness choose style yada whatever. [ 4 flag Speed ]

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the valley south of the Dragon's Crater on the night of the vine.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases