Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour - (Updated 14February2024)

Andry

Explorer
As a reader of this Story Hour from the beginning I really appreciate all you have written over the long years. From both Story hours which your characterization of yugoloths I borrowed for my old Planescape campaign which my players LOVED to HATE. To the great work you did for Paizo. I check every couple of days for an updates and I will continue to. Thanks again for all the entertainment and inspiration you have provided for our own home games. You truly are a one of a kind talent.

Shemeska

Adventurer
As a reader of this Story Hour from the beginning I really appreciate all you have written over the long years. From both Story hours which your characterization of yugoloths I borrowed for my old Planescape campaign which my players LOVED to HATE. To the great work you did for Paizo. I check every couple of days for an updates and I will continue to. Thanks again for all the entertainment and inspiration you have provided for our own home games. You truly are a one of a kind talent.

Awww, thank you so much! As soon as my current freelancing is finished in the next two weeks or so my slate will be clear and I'll be updating here!

Tsuga C

Adventurer
Also the bane of updates: freelancing deadlines.

Also also the bane of updates: broken HVAC as of this week

What fortuitous timing--busted HVAC in the middle of a heat wave. Well, it must've given you a homey feel like you were back home in Chamada and working for the General...or not. Stay cool and drive on.

Shemeska

Adventurer
So at GenCon my biggest project got announced: I'm writing Ruins of the Radiant Siege, one chapter in the Agents of Edgewatch AP.

So if you like my storyhour, based on one of my campaigns, you'll be able to play an adventure I've written. My first one! :D

Andry

Explorer
So at GenCon my biggest project got announced: I'm writing Ruins of the Radiant Siege, one chapter in the Agents of Edgewatch AP.

So if you like my storyhour, based on one of my campaigns, you'll be able to play an adventure I've written. My first one! :D
OOO is this for Pathfinder 1 or for Pathfinder 2?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases