Shoot to Thrill?

darkbard

Legend
Does anyone have a link to LDB's build? It's not included in what made it here in his Ranger guide, the CharOp archive at Wayback Machine doesn't have a working link in the Striker "builds" section, and my Google searches have not turned up a full build.

Also, just going off memory, I seem to recall that the build needed some updating, missing Superior Will and some other obvious choices from late edition CharOp metagame perspective. Anyone wish also to comment on those?

Thanks!

MwaO

Adventurer
Needs a lot of updating. Spending feats on Superior Weapons generally annoys me unless there's no real equivalent in the Martial choices - in essence, spent 2 feats(Greatbow, Treetop Sniper) to do a d12 instead of using a Shortbow to do a d8 - that's 2 feats to do +2 damage, +3 damage in Epic. Needs a +2/3/4 cold damage feat instead of Weapon Focus. Improved/Superior Init. A theme such as Serifal Feywarden.

It also kind of needs to resolve the problem of being from the previous meta - one of the things it needs to do is not assume that you can spend a round setting up your nova and shoving Serifal Feywarden into there isn't going to help. There's a reason that the current meta regards Monk so favorably and part of that is the ability to power swap for Quicksilver Motion. An extra action + free movement to where you need to go is really, really useful...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases