Sidhe Li is disgraced by Vanor

Wicht

Hero
Broke and slightly down on his luck, Sidhe Li decides the cures for his blues is a fight, one in which he wins preferably. Who will challenge him?

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 0 (5-4); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Owner of a Staff

I will be on and off the boards today but will try to check back about once an hour or so.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
I will face you Sidhe Li.

I find your betrothed to be insane, your castle to be foul-smelling, and your glare to be grating.

-===---===---===-
Vanor Dragon of the west wind
Yello Belt 1, record 3-2, 2 Yen.
Sig Style Hamer, Dojo Style Dragon. Fist of fury.
(Journyman Judge.)
-===---===---===-

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li smiles and accepts the challenge.

I find your helper to be hyena-like, your ill-fated household to be broken, and your foot to be clumsy.

Vanor

First Post
Go for it Left Handed Hummingbird :)

and 5 or 6 flags is fine by me. I just said 4 cuse that's somewhat 'standard'. If however you want a 6 flag match that's cool with me :)

Ailbhe dismounts her horse and sits in comfortable range from the combatans and comfortable out of range of the nearby spring. Her red hair matches the sky as the dawn of the frog is upon the fighters.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the spring north-east of the Guardian Range on the dawn of the frog.

She plays a merry tune on her flute and laughs, "Vanor's insults were the strongest, an insane betrothed is no joking matter. It seems you have agreed on a strategy speed match for six flags? Or five? Or four? Would you like me to suggest suitable attacks and defenses fitting for this match?

Remove ads