so heres a thread full of dumb fecal matter i made that YOU, YES YOU, WEIRD ELF MAN, CAN USE

Apepsnake

First Post
so starting off here's my project

OUTER GOD AVATAR, THE BEAST
This towering behemoth is truly alien, with a massive seashell-esque head with a extruding lamprey mouth, a humanoid body, giant and thick arms and legs tipped with massive claws made of shell, and a shark's tail. Its multiple blue eyes stare in many directions and at you at the same time. Your teammates each see some other beast described vaguely the same. You look at them than back at the thing, seeing that what stayed in your peripheries did not change, but what didnt is now completely different. Could this be the end?
The Beast CR 30
Source me
XP 9,830,400
CN Colossal aberration (chaotic, cold, extraplanar, water)
Init +15; Senses darkvision 60 ft., true seeing; Perception +52
Aura unspeakable presence (300 ft., DC 40)
DEFENSE
AC 49, touch 29, flat-footed 44 (+12 deflection, +5 Dex, +10 insight, +20 natural, –8 size)
hp 774 (36d8+612); fast healing 30
Fort +29, Ref +29, Will +33
DEFENSIVE ABILITIES
freedom of movement, insanity (DC 40), undimensioned; DR 20/epic and lawful; Immune ability damage, ability drain, aging, cold, death effects, disease, energy drain, mind-affecting effects, negative energy, paralysis, and petrification; Resist acid 30, electricity 30, fire 30, sonic 30; SR 41
OFFENSE
Speed 60 ft., climb 60 ft, swim 180 ft.
Melee 2 claws +50 (4d6+23/19–20 plus grab), 4 tentacles +40 (2d10+34/19–20 plus grab), bite +40 (1d8+10 plus grab)
Space 40 ft., Reach 40 ft.
Special Attacks breath weapon(20d6 cold and negative energy), constrict (3d6+23), dread curse, feed, incomprehensible, rift, spout, powerful blows (tentacle), tentacles, trample (2d8+30, DC 51)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 30th; concentration +42)
Constant—freedom of movement, true seeing
At will—astral projection, bestow curse (DC 24) confusion (DC 24), control weatherM, dreamM, death knell (DC 22), greater dispel magic, greater teleport, hold person (DC 22) insanity (DC 29), nightmareM (DC 29), sendingM, summon monster III
3/day—antipathy (DC 30), demand (DC 30), quickened feeblemind, weird (DC 31)
1/day—implosion (DC 31), summon (level 9, 2d4 thulgant qlippoth 100%), symbol of insanity (DC 30), wishM
STATISTICS
Str 56, Dex 21, Con 45, Int 31, Wis 36, Cha 34
Base Atk +27; CMB +58 (+60 bull rush, +62 grapple or sunder); CMD 97 (99 vs. bull rush or sunder)
Feats Ability Focus (nightmare), Awesome Blow, Combat Reflexes, Craft Wondrous Item, Critical Focus, Flyby Attack, Greater Sunder, Greater Vital Strike, Hover, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Critical (claw), Improved Critical (tentacle), Improved Sunder, Improved Vital Strike, Power Attack, Quicken Spell-Like Ability (feeblemind), Staggering Critical, Vital Strike
Skills Fly +36, Knowledge (arcana) +49, Knowledge (dungeoneering, engineering, geography, history, nature, planes, religion) +46, Perception +52, Sense Motive +49, Spellcraft +49, Swim +70, Use Magic Device +48
Languages Aklo; telepathy 300 ft.
SQ undimensioned, vulnerable to dimensional lock
ECOLOGY
Environment any (cold, underwater)
Organization solitary (unique)
Treasure none
Special Abilities
Breath Weapon (Su)
a 100 ft cone dealing 20d6 cold and negative energy damage, DC 20 Reflex
Dread Curse (Sp)
functions as the outer spawn ability
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mo...ions/outer-spawn/outer-spawn-the-third-stage/
Feed (Ex)
functions as outer spawn ability
Incomprehensible (Su)
Every three rounds, The Beast may get down on its hands and unveil a single shard of its true nature, instantly disintegrating any creature dealing 40d6 divine or dealing 5d6 divine and driving the target insane; but this can be completely negated by looking away before it cracks reality
Rift (Su)
as an attack action, The Beast may tear its claws through the floor and open up a gateway to a faraway place, acting as gate, but dealing 10d6 cold damage to those who use it or are within 20 ft of it
Spout (Su)
The Beast may, as an attack action, whirl streams of liquid from wherever it dragged them from into columns of spinning liquid, dealing 10d6 bludgeoning and cold damage in a 10 ft radius; the spouts can be moved 10 ft a round
Undimensioned (Su)
it totally lacks dimensions. just flat out. it has a flat 50% chance of not being hit by anything. also, you have to kill it three times. i am not joking. first time you 100 to 0 it you must fight two Echoes of The Beast, second time you down it you must fight CR 10-19 outsiders culminating with an asurendra asura, third time (and final time) you must once more fight two Echoes of The Beast
(btw heres info on Echoes of The Beast: they are just the iathavos qlippoth without flight and described as more shadowy versions of The Beast)

bye

Apepsnake

First Post
structuring didn't carry over
damnit

also trion can you not sue me cause i remade the yrlwalach in my own way

Last edited:

Apepsnake

First Post
Stave of Scaled Skin
Source me
Aura overwhelming all CL 33rd
Slot none; Price --; Weight 12 lbs.
DESCRIPTION
Sabazios' personal method of war is a more subtle one; like a snake or crocodile he hides away and waits, but when pressed into combat he strikes with more force than most foes can even attempt to handle. The Stave of Scaled Skin functions as a +5 vorpal adamantine dire flail that either poisons or fleshwarps foes into reptilian nightmares depending on which of its two heads strikes first. Sabazios can, once a day, slam the Stave of Scaled Skin into the ground and create an effect that acts as a maximized mythic tsunami. The Stave of Scaled Skin deals 2d8 piercing damage on each hit, the first strike in a round inflicts poison while the last inflicts fleshwarp.

poison (su) injury, fortitude DC 36 initial damage 1d4 negative levels secondary damage 1d6 con damage. Creatures normally immune to poison can still be affected by this supernatural venom's secondary damage

fleshwarp (su) injury, will DC 24 or be fleshwarped into a fiendish young forest dragon that fights for Sabazios until it dies. the fleshwarp can only be restored to life via a miracle, wish or true resurrection

Tristissima

Explorer
Can I ask for some fluff on these items? I'm super curious, but have a hard time being inspired by bare crunch. Who is Sabazios? What significance hath the Beast?

Apepsnake

First Post
ok I just came back here today and sorry I didn't come back earlier

sabazios is kinda an author avatar, demon lord of scales reptiles and shapeshifting, hes really just a big serpent/lizardfolk with a pair of wings that can shapeshift (one day youll see his Statblock(cr 33)

the beast is meant to be a failed success at creating an avatar for another author avatar of mine(who is an outer god (ngyr korath(yes im using the ultimate abomination): a cult found an outer mutant child of some outer god (its not korath) that they failed to channel the correct energies and stuff into, because of that oof its just some weird thing on par with Cthulhu

ngyr korath's actual proper avatar is also on par with Cthulhu, and makes a lot more sense and is more unique compared to literally the yrlwalach, his/her/their/its name is ymnar (yes the seducer of earthly intelligences is here too)

Ngyr Korath
The Ultimate Abomination
Source me (also Walter C. DeBill Junior)

Details
Alignment CN
Pantheon Outer Gods
Areas of Concern Doom, Comets, Apocalypses
Domains Chaos, Death, Destruction, Madness, Void
Subdomains Catastrophe, Dark Tapestry, Entropy, Insanity, Hatred, Rage, Radiation*, Murder, Nightmare, Shadow, Stars
Favored Weapon Flail
Symbol Black mist with eye made of flame, image of the god
Sacred Animal(s)
Sacred Color(s) Black, murky blue, crimson red

Obedience
Shout prayers and proselytize the inevitability of Ngyr Korath's arrival to the world and the destruction he will bring. Gain a +4 on attack rolls.

Divine Gift
Source me
The recipient gains an incorporeal body and an aura of fear out to 30 ft. with a save DC of 10+CR/Char. level.

On Golarion
Centers of Worship literally nowhere
Nationality monster

Boons - Deific Obedience

Evangelist
Haunter of the Spaces (Sp) doom 3/day, bear's endurance 2/day, or magic circle against law 1/day
Worsen Situation By speaking a horrible secret gifted to you by the Dream-death, you may cause great mayhem. All enemies within 30ft. suffer a -5 to all rolls they take.
End of All Things You may cast a maximized empowered scourge of the horsemen dealing unblockable untyped damage to all creatures in a 333 ft. radius around you.

Exalted
Dream-Death break 3/day, corrosive touch 2/day, bungle 1/day
Grant Hate You may grant an ally in sight the hateful aura power of the Hatred subdomain. Thats it. no changes. kos… or some say kosm...
Final Moments Your hopes and dreams of becoming an immortal and incorporeal entity of chaos have finally been realized, granted to you by the appearance of Ngyr Korath in a dream. You gain the Incorporeal subtype, and if you already have the divine gift Ngyr Korath grants, the fear aura is 60 ft. and creatures with a lower CR/Level than you cannot make saves against it, higher CR creatures are still able to make the save. You also gain greater starflight and no breath, as the universal monster abilitities, and immunity to radiation fire and cold while in space. Also fly speed equal to three times your normal speed. Permanent.

Sentinel
True Terror Unleashed detect thoughts 3/day, augury 2/day, or draconic malice 1/day
Eye of the End You may call upon an aspect of Ngyr Korath to appear and fight with you. This aspect is statted out as an elder thing with the many-angled creature template. It appears as an elder thing with rows of red flaming eyes along its sides, and has a gaze attack dealing 3d6 fire damage.
Ultimate Abomination You may rip your body apart to grant access to the world a more powerful version of yourself. You must first die to begin this process, but immediately after death your corpse begins to riggle and, one round after death, your new form bursts out. This new form's appearance is up to you, but it always has multiple eyes that grant you a gaze attack dealing 1d4 fire damage per level (max 20d4), and has a fly, swim, climb and burrow speed of 30 ft. If you are killed or die in this new form, you may separate from your carcass and infest a new creature to live within, dealing negative energy damage equal to their hit dice each day until they die, upon their death you are reborn into another new form. You also gain immunity to mind effecting effects, and can cast shapechange once a day.

For Followers of Ngyr Korath
Archetypes
Elder Mythos Cultist, Elder Mythos Scholar
Feats
Dreamed Secrets
Magic Items - Altars
None
Magic Items - Armour
None
Magic Items - Weapons
None
Magic Items - Wondrous Items
None
Monsters
Any CN/E Elder Mythos creatures that you'd think would serve intergalactic sentient mustard gas
Spells
Idk, anything you think would work
Traits
Unspeakable Bond

*ngyr korath grants access to the radiation domain due to his connections to space and the forces of the universe, understandably, he would grant access to magics that would allow his servants to tap into the CBR or something like that

theres ngyr korath for you, he's my author avatar
sabazios will one day be finished if I ever remember to

Last edited:

Remove ads