Sole Survivor, whats the best magic item to have?

DSC-EricPrice

First Post
However it came to be you are the last surviving member of your party. Aside from something that would bring your party back to life, whats the best magic item to have no matter where you are? Lets assume that starvation or dying of thirst AREN'T considerations.

Sanackranib

First Post
usefull item

Mark said:
Helm of Teleportation

doesnt have to be a helm but any item that allow teleport or teleport without error would serve you well. or if you can cast one of those spells then a portable hole to stuff your dead comrades in so that you can bring them back

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: usefull item

Sanackranib said:

doesnt have to be a helm but any item that allow teleport or teleport without error would serve you well. or if you can cast one of those spells then a portable hole to stuff your dead comrades in so that you can bring them back

:D

Good point. I was figuring that it had to work for any character, and that with three times per day you could leave, come back and leave again with your friends in tow (and maybe most of their better stuff.) ;)

*Edit* Or... Just their stuff... :D *End Edit*

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
+4 Keen Vorpal Falchion. I'd rather die in a fog of my enemies' lifeblood than whisk myself off to cowardly safety, if it came to that.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Guilt Puppy said:
+4 Keen Vorpal Falchion. I'd rather die in a fog of my enemies' lifeblood than whisk myself off to cowardly safety, if it came to that.

If I were more of a man, I'd... Well... Perhaps you could suggest some course of action that I would take after that remark! :D

drnuncheon

Explorer
Portable hole, because you're going to need something to stuff all their nice toys into.

J
What? They're dead. It's not like they need it anymore.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases