Star Wars: Barizarn's Mercenaries

CANdo

First Post
OOC: Read only your post! Descriptions will be to either a specific character or the group, as the situation calls for it.

Sierock:
Waiting for a contact associated with Barizarn Trading, you quietly sip your drink. Your contact said he would meet you at this time, but he’s late. The cantina is dimly lit, and you can see a sign through the windows with a poor rendition of a burning human. Below the picture, there is wording that reads ‘Burning Pirate’.

The rest of the cantina is fairly empty at this hour. Save for the local drunk, Kuurt, and a table of gungans, there is no one else in the cantina. Kuurt is talking to himself, as he often does.

“Good ale, Kuurt. Good ale…” he mumbles to himself.

A short, stocky man wearing a drab tunic and matching pants stumbles into the cantina. He appears to be looking for someone. His eyes drift in your direction, and he hurries over.

Tren:
Having heard about Barizarn Trading, you excitedly walk down the street towards their office. The street is almost empty at this time of day, despite it being one of the main roads in Polaard. Turning the corner onto a backstreet, you feel a strong hand clasp around your blue head and pull you into a dark alley.

“I found you,” says a deep voice. “I knew I would. Jabba trusts me most, and he’ll be quite pleased to hear that I’ve captured another one of the infamous smuggling crew. Tren, isn’t it? I remember hearing about you before you went off and dumped his precious shipment without thought. Some sort of a tech, weren’t you?” the voice asks again. The man releases his grip on you.

You can’t quite make out the man in the darkness – he appears to be wearing some sort of a trench coat with a small bulge on the left side. As for facial features, none are distinguishable. He’s almost a head taller than you, and quite imposing.

Dralon:
The night is cool and crisp, but empty. No one walks the streets at this hour, for fear of thugs and criminals. Stores dot the street, all closed down and locked up for the night. Down the street a little, you see a Duro – blue-skinned humanoids, famous for their piloting ability. He passes in front of an alleyway between two stores…

A thick arm darts out in front of the Duro and pulls him back into the alley. You hear some muffled voices – “captured another…sort of a tech, weren’t you…any attempt to run” Sounds like a mugging!

DralonXitz

First Post
As Dralon hears the sound, he casually walks up to the alley, unleashing his heavily modified, and extremely illegal Heavy Blaster Pistol. Holding it straight up, he slowly walks into the alley and aims his blaster at the tall man in the trench coat, his dead tight aim pointed directly at his chest.

"Well well well, look at this. Another tough swooper, imposing his frightening will on innocents? To be honest, I don't know if he's innocent or not, but I take it upon myself to find out. Now, let go of the Duro, or I swear, you won't live to see the next minute of the day."

Insight

Adventurer
Taking advantage of the momentary confusion, Tren darts away from the threatening thug, hoping the shadowy figure might pay more attention to Tren's blaster-wielding benefactor than an unarmed Duro tech.

DralonXitz

First Post
The second the Duro moves, Dralon takes a lightning fast step forward, planting his gun close enough to the tall man to prohibit any movement.

"Well, now that he's away, you and I have some business pal."

As Dralon finishes speaking, he grips his pistol and spits out a shot at the man's stomach, a dark glare in his eyes as he squeezes the trigger.

CANdo

First Post
The bolt strikes its mark, burning a hole in the man's stomach. He doubles over and stumbles. The stench of burned flesh fills the night air. He looks up with a contorted face from the pain. The man falls to the ground, dead.

OOC:
Attack Roll Total: 16 (roll and bonus being with held)
Hit
Damage: (with held)
Damage Total: 19

Insight

Adventurer
Hearing the blast, Tren turns quickly to see who shot who. Smiling, The Duro technician approaches the victorious Dralon.

"Thanks, friend," Tren says. "I think that guy wanted to turn me into bantha fodder for sure!"

taitzu52

First Post
CANdo said:
A short, stocky man wearing a drab tunic and matching pants stumbles into the cantina. He appears to be looking for someone. His eyes drift in your direction, and he hurries over.

Sierock drums his suction cupped fingers against the side of his glass making a popping sound. As he sees the man enter, his hand nonchalantly drops down to his waist near his blaster, the other with the glass raised towards his mouth. He gulps down his drink and greets the stranger, "Echoota.....?"

DralonXitz

First Post
Insight said:
Hearing the blast, Tren turns quickly to see who shot who. Smiling, The Duro technician approaches the victorious Dralon.

"Thanks, friend," Tren says. "I think that guy wanted to turn me into bantha fodder for sure!"

Dralon softly nods to the man, spinning his blaster on one finger and then holstering it at his side.

"No problem. Just don't mention my gun to anyone, a bit on the Illegal side."

With that, Dralon turns around and slowly strolls over to the cantina, his long black cloak trailing across the ground as he moves.

Remove ads