starting new

Thezdemeus

First Post
due to a certain situation that has come up on isrp, i am stopping all of my storylines that i have and ending all of my characters..i am going to start fresh and new(i'm not sure how)..but my list of characters include..thezdemeus, cameroth, viktor, stragoi, thunderblade, jonn, vevefarius, and nalklyr..i'm sorry to those with whom i had storylines, but its something i feel is needed because if i continue to use those characters, i feel i cannot rationally and impartially rp on isrp because of the situation that has developed between myself and another fellow rper..thanks everyone..and once again, i am sorry

Magi_Trelian

First Post
due to a certain situation that has come up on isrp, i am stopping all of my storylines that i have and ending all of my characters..i am going to start fresh and new(i'm not sure how)..but my list of characters include..thezdemeus, cameroth, viktor, stragoi, thunderblade, jonn, vevefarius, and nalklyr..i'm sorry to those with whom i had storylines, but its something i feel is needed because if i continue to use those characters, i feel i cannot rationally and impartially rp on isrp because of the situation that has developed between myself and another fellow rper..thanks everyone..and once again, i am sorry

I'm sorry to hear things went bad in your rps. I hope the new ones go well. We'd hate to lose you from the site.

(And thank you for the restraint shown in your post.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases