The Bladerunner Kickstarter Date Is... May 3rd!

Free League has announced the launch date for its Blade Runner RPG. It's May 3rd. Here's the link.

Walk the neon-noir streets of Los Angeles 2037 in the official BLADE RUNNER RPG from Free League Publishing and Alcon Entertainment.

The game was originally announced in September 2021.

blade.jpeg

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I love the movies, though the whole thing of hunting down slaves and killing them ... ugh. I mean, I understand with American police being "rollers" as I heard friends in Oakland call them, still.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I love the movies, though the whole thing of hunting down slaves and killing them ... ugh. I mean, I understand with American police being "rollers" as I heard friends in Oakland call them, still.
It's messy for sure and if you cant rationalize then might as well not pick it up. Though, they may have their reasons, runaway replicants have a tendency to be homicidal maniacs'. BR2049 was trying to move away from that, which doesnt make it any less messy.

MGibster

Legend
It's messy for sure and if you cant rationalize then might as well not pick it up. Though, they may have their reasons, runaway replicants have a tendency to be homicidal maniacs'. BR2049 was trying to move away from that, which doesnt make it any less messy.
In the 1982 movie, Bryant tells Deckard that six replicants escaped killing 23 people in the process. We only see four in the movie because two of them were killed trying to break into Tyrell before the start. And, yeah, they're not too shy about killing people. Even poor Sebastian. Though if I were created to be slave and given 4 years to live I'd probably be pretty pissed off about it.

Deckard said:
The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back.

So far Alien is the only Free League game I own and I consider it one of the best RPGs that emulates its source material very well. So I'm very interested to see what they do with Blade Runner.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases