The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

RogueRonin

Explorer
I just read the article in this month's Game Informer magazine about The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. All I can say is wow. I had a lot of fun with Morrowind, and Oblivion looks to be similar in style. The graphics have to be seen to be believed, I can't describe the goodness. Better than Doom III though. I thought it would be a while before I could say that. Oblivion isn't set to come out for another year or so. I think it will be one of the launch titles for Xbox 2 and Playstation 3, as well a PC version. The article talks about the game, but a large portion of it talks about the dev kit used to make the game. You really need to read the article, it's really cool. I can't wait... It was also said that Bethesda will be using the same engine for the next Fallout game (since they got the rights to the franchise.) The screenshots are a hint at what is to come from the next generation of consoles, and the future looks bright.

P.S. They also review Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone and Fable, and have previews for Dungeons and Dragons online and Dragonshard (the Eberron RTS game).

Last edited:

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4