The EN Publishing Store Is Open For Business!

Our brand new store has now been synced with our warehouse, which means that you can now buy EN Publishing products in print directly from us. This includes The Masterclass Codex (for 5E), as well as the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD range. You can even pre-order the softcover of Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth, which is slated for a December release!

cursed_earth_mockup_v2_900x.jpg
Buy any print product, you get the PDF for free. And it's not just print products - we have a ton of PDFs on there, too, including the entire 5E ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution adventure path so far!

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
Do you plan on selling only your own stuff?

Perfectly reasonable if you are, I just wish every day that there was a viable alternative to DriveThru (there are a few places that come close, but some of them I have major issues with unfortunately). DriveThru have made several decisions I have issues with but they own the marketplace so not selling on there is not an option if you want to sell.

Also warming to the idea that the dog pictured in Morrus' avatar is the one actually running this site.

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
I hear that. Five years into End Transmission and getting our own store up and running was still on the to-do list when we died.

Congratulations, man.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases