The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Seeing as I don't really know how "good" any choices are, I've mostly been picking things based on if they "feel" like the character I have in mind. She's a Tian Fan-Dancer, who wants to get away from the seedier aspects of that life and go adventuring. She's almost done, but I've struggled a bit to make sure I'm doing things right.

With Lavina I'm mostly going for the dichotomy of a chubby halfling who can, if she so chooses, potentially leap over a house. I won't be doing tons of damage until specialization kicks in, but that's what figuring out a new system's all about!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi is close to done and I posted her in the RG, but all her equipment is from the playtest document. I left my PF2 Core at work. So either I have to wait until Tuesday to fix it, or someone will have to help me out. I don't know anything about weapon properties or how bulk (or cash for that matter) works in the final PF2 game. She should be pretty well ready to play, though.

Kaodi

Hero
Where is the picture from? I am sure I have seen it before but I cannot think of it at the moment.

Anyway you did not add your level to your proficiency bonus for... anything? I first noticed in the skills but your AC and saves are off too.

As for equipment:
Leather Armour is now 20 sp, not 15.
Rapier is also 20 sp instead of 15.
Ordinary Clothing has no bulk (at least not if you are wearing it).
Waterskin is technically correct bulk, but when it is filled it has 1 bulk, and, I mean, why would it not be filled?
Rations are now 4 sp, not 3. The bulk of rations confuse me though, because the price is for 2 weeks work of rations, but there is no way that 2 weeks worth of rations should be only light bulk, logically.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bulk:
Not measured as weight so much as volume. Every 10 Light bulk counts as 1 bulk. But 9 bulk counts as nothing. Items with - bulk count as nothing as long as it's within reason. Your encumbered bulk is 5+Str mod and your max is 10+Str mod.

Gold is just like D&D but it takes about 1000 coins before they even register as light bulk.
10 copper = 1 silver, 10 silver = 1 gold

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Where is the picture from? I am sure I have seen it before but I cannot think of it at the moment.

Anyway you did not add your level to your proficiency bonus for... anything? I first noticed in the skills but your AC and saves are off too.

As for equipment:
Leather Armour is now 20 sp, not 15.
Rapier is also 20 sp instead of 15.
Ordinary Clothing has no bulk (at least not if you are wearing it).
Waterskin is technically correct bulk, but when it is filled it has 1 bulk, and, I mean, why would it not be filled?
Rations are now 4 sp, not 3. The bulk of rations confuse me though, because the price is for 2 weeks work of rations, but there is no way that 2 weeks worth of rations should be only light bulk, logically.

Thanks for the notes! I'll get her fixed. I keep forgetting that "add your level" would add 1 at level 1. Duh.

I have no idea where the picture is from, I just found it on google.

I guess water being heavy and food being light kind of works. I had to have her carry less than a week's worth of food because she'd be encumbered, but I guess it's all light now? Now with water being heavy, she's at 5.3/5 bulk. Does that make her encumbered? Or does the 3 light round down?

Remove ads