The New FREEPORT: CITY OF ADVENTURE Book Is Enormous!

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

freeport_map.jpg

freeport_side.jpg

Mercurius

Legend
Dang. This is the type of book I love to buy. I'll probably never use it as is, but looks like a lot of fun to browse and steal ideas from.

Nellisir

Hero
$74.95? Damn, that's a steal. And that's one of most realistic fantasy city maps I've ever seen.

Now, if only I had money....

Remove ads

Remove ads