[Tool] Dm-tool with excel

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
I know not every DM like using computer tools while playing tabletop games even less when they rely on PRNG to roll dices...

Anyway i open this thread for those who use such tools and following the release of my own "tool" if i may call it like that (https://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1528): what do you expect when using such a tool, what kind of feature do you find useful/dispensable?

I know my tools are very far from a "finished" product but I had some good time building them (and still want to improve them).
I'm planning on writing a manual to help people understand what's possible to do with them (because it's always easy to use something you built only for yourself at the beginning but when you release it people don't know what was the purpose of every thing you put in ^^) and do a full translation (as some text is still in french).

Thanks for your time and good play!

Brian Lowe

First Post
I know not every DM like using computer tools while playing tabletop games even less when they rely on PRNG to roll dices...

Anyway i open this thread for those who use such tools and following the release of my own "tool" if i may call it like that what do you expect when using such a tool, what kind of feature do you find useful/dispensable?

I know my tools are very far from a "finished" product but I had some good time building them (and still want to improve them).
I'm planning on writing a manual to help people understand what's possible to do with them (because it's always easy to use gimp freejobalert notepad++ something you built only for yourself at the beginning but when you release it people don't know what was the purpose of every thing you put in ^^) and do a full translation (as some text is still in french).

Thanks for your time and good play!
I also have similar questions.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Brian

Last edited:

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
Nobody has an opinion about this really? Sorry for "upping" the thread but I see 646 downloads from the very first version (and 164 from mediafire) and noone has a single comment on this? Improving things gets easier when you have a bit of feedback!
Thanks for anyone reading this and taking the time to check (GM are welcome ^^)

Remove ads