• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

[Trailer] Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Amellia

Villager
I'd seen the trailer in computer version before, but last night I saw the trailer on the big screen, and whoa, what a difference it makes. Before I was just pleasantly ambivalent toward this -- now I kinda really want to see it. The animation's interesting... can't decide if I love or hate it. Will reserve judgment until I actually see it!

Megaton

Villager
I don't see myself going to it in theaters, but I will definitely see this at some point, probably through Netflix.

You may recall the G.I. Joe cartoon started each season with a 5-part "movie" episode. That's pretty much what this is, the first five episodes in an arc put into theaters.

Brad

Amellia

Villager
Mark said:
Will there be an IMAX version?

Dude, I hope so. Imagine that in 3D, too.

I'm going to go see Speed Racer again, in IMAX this time... I think my brain may well melt out of my ears due to too much awesome.

Amellia

Villager
Mark said:
I'm planning to see The Dark Knight on IMAX, too.

Oh oh, that would be absolutely mind-blowing. I hope it'll come to an IMAX near me. It'd be worth the exorbitant IMAX ticket price.

Amellia

Villager
Mark said:
Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser is coming soon, too, but it might be mostly for a younger audience.

Eh, I have no problems with movies intended for younger audiences. I'll probably go see it. And I still weirdly really like Brendan Fraser, though I can't put my finger on why, and I have so many issues with The Mummy franchise... I love the movies, but yeah, issues issues. It's what I get for studying archaeology.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Amellia said:
Eh, I have no problems with movies intended for younger audiences. I'll probably go see it. And I still weirdly really like Brendan Fraser, though I can't put my finger on why, and I have so many issues with The Mummy franchise... I love the movies, but yeah, issues issues. It's what I get for studying archaeology.

Did you see the 3D IMAX Beowulf? That rocked major!

Amellia

Villager
Mark said:
Did you see the 3D IMAX Beowulf? That rocked major!
No, I didn't! I was actually IN an IMAX theater when it was playing Beowulf, but I was visiting my family at the time and they wanted to go see some undersea dinosaurs movie... sigh. Though watching Beowulf with my dear old mum and dad would've been a bit awkward anyway, so it's probably for the best. ;)

I'm so jealous... I wanted to see it SO badly.

Advertisement