Pathfinder 1E [TRAILseeker] Feudal Japanese Character Traits

Helena Real

Dame of Solamnia (she/her)
Hi! My name is Felipe Real and I'm the editor of TRAILseeker, an e-zine dedicated to publish Pathfinder RPG-based content.

I'd like to share with you our latest article: "Feudal Japanese Character Traits". Ashigaru, Buke, Court Officer, Daimyō, Hinin, Imperial Family, Kuge, Nanbanjin, Ronin: all new traits drawn from the Sengoku Jidai and Tokugawa eras of feudal Japan.

This is out 177th article. We publish everything from new traits, like these ones, to new archetypes, spells, adventure locations, feats, etc. You can access this and all the other 176 articles for as little as $1 here.

Last edited:

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well not a Patron to your Patreon, so I couldn't read the article, though am interested, since I was the project manager/concept creator/developer/owner of the IP, for the Kaidan setting of Japanese Horror (PFRPG) at Rite Publishing, as well as having created the original hand-drawn map for the City of Kasai, and the author to the City of Kasai Gazetteer in The Empty Throne module of the Jade Regent Adventure Path. I have representations of buke, daimyo, hinin/eta, kuge, ronin and a lot more within Kaidan.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases