D&D 5E Update with news from D&D Live and a new Jim Zub comic series! Dragon+ 38 Magic: The Gathering

darjr

I crit!
From WotC:
The latest issue of Dragon+ contains an EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW of 4 cards from Magic: The Gathering's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms!

Plus, the Saturday Morning Secret Lair drop and your horrifying trinkets!

front page link for folks that have issues with this site Dragon+ Magazine

50292EF1-D3CB-4C68-B26A-E5B92EE30457.jpeg

Last edited:

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
takes a deep breath

Clicks link.

Cover image only. No option whatsoever to click an arrow on the side to read the issue. Again.

I just, don’t understand it.

aco175

Legend
Clicks link.

Cover image only. No option whatsoever to click an arrow on the side to read the issue. Again.

I just, don’t understand it.
I was able to scroll through no problem. I was using Chrome and linked in through the DnD site directly. Might have a cookie problem, but I am certainly not an IT person.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
I was able to scroll through no problem. I was using Chrome and linked in through the DnD site directly. Might have a cookie problem, but I am certainly not an IT person.

Lucky you. Every iPad I’ve ever had hates two things and two things only: the DM’s Guild and the D&D official website.

I’ve acknowledged defeat on the DM’s Guild front (since every single time I try to go there my iPad decides to crash without fail) but I refuse to surrender on Dragon+!

Which means I have to basically type out “Dragon+ magazine issue so-and-so” into the search engine. It’s a real pain, but at least I can achieve victory.

EDIT
reading the issue now (by taking the long way round). The MtG art is very nice, especially the one of that gold dragon gliding over a lake.

Somehow they've managed to create an even less useful issue than previous ones. Not easy. Impressive.
That’s because they’ve basically split this issue in two, and withheld most of the non-MTG content until the D&D Live event in mid-July, so as not to steal that event’s thunder. According to the “Next Issue” blurb, this issue will be updated and expanded after the event.

Remove ads