Upward from Land's End

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Dana McCoy
Antapkos takes a deep breath for effect. "Yes and yes. He hit the skiff with Cormorant, there, and the squad leader, first. Capsized it. Throwing at it would have been useless. Fishbone, my partner, and I rolled out of our skiff. That thing was fast. He spun and nearly took off the arm of Fishbone. He was bleeding out. Our javelins couldn't cut the thing."

"When it grabbed ahold of grumpy... I guess I really shouldn't call him that now that he's dead.. Cormorant managed to hit it in the head with a skiff pole. We think it only stunned it, but he rolled the thing over, and I stuck it in the belly. Even dying that thing thrashed around like mad. When it stopped moving Fishbone had already drifted with the tide."
OOC: 44
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
OOC: Thank you for your patience. The computer that holds the original data for the construction of this campaign crashed. It has now been taken to a professional for data recovery and subsequent replacement.

Dana McCoy said:
Antapkos takes a deep breath for effect....
Posting for @Eitan Olevsky
Cormorant gestures for the cleaners to go ahead and take the animal for butchering.

...

The guard, who is likely the one in charge of the four who protect the clerk, stands silent for a moment, his eyes having widened at the wealth of information conveyed. He opens and closes his mouth twice before continuing to speak. "By the Burning Sun, you two may get a promotion from this event. I see the waiting fertilizer, a derogatory term for the elderly of the Flats, are cleaning the thing. Just curious, what are you going to do with it?"

Since the use of the reptile had already been discussed between the two friends, the response given satisfies the guard. The hide and claws are kept while the meat is given to the "mud grubbers."

The clerk motions for Antapkos and Cormorant. When the two young men walk over, he addresses them. "After such a tremendous event, you should be allowed to end your shift early. You will want to take your squad leader back to the training station, anyway. He may have earned a formal disposal. Tell me his name and I will look back in the record and have you sign out as a full shift."
Antapkos: full wellness
Cormorant: full wellness
2 clams: currency

Lizard Claws: 2 sets of 5: ??
Lizard Hide: 50% cover: ??
Marsh Hen Feathers: 2 sets: ??
Marsh Hen Feet: 2 pair: ??
Marsh Hen Skulls: 2: ??
Marsh Rat Feet: 2 pars: ??
Marsh Rat Skulls: 2: ??
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State responses, mystical actions (if any), and intentions and provide a random roll for each.
 
Last edited:

Eric Zephlaer

Gaming Aficianado
Meanwhile, far to the East, Sprthnt, has the anomalous Spiofthest calls himself, never questions his instant kinship to the Rheini girls, who is named Kuwaia. He had spent the journey back to his own village trying to communicate with her, as best he could. He does not linger long in the village. Feeling some machinations of powers far greater than mortals, after visiting with his mother and introducing the girl, he leaves with her to follow the river, upstream into the mountains.
OOC: 73

Kuwaia had no idea why she was instantly enamored to the Spiofthest, but the tug was far stronger than any tide she had felt in the ocean. She knew he was much older, though he did not look it, and that he would age more slowly than she, but none of that mattered. She suddenly felt completed with him next to her. She would willingly follow him to the ends of the Land.
OOC: 78
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Eitan Olevsky
The query immediately put Cormorant on edge. He opens his mouth, making some sort of noise, but can not formulate words. He is really hoping, Antapkos, who has a much better gift of gab, will jump in to respond. He does not want to fight for his life, right here at the Pavilion, especially with the burn of his scratches still fresh.
OOC: 103
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
posting for @Dana McCoy

That implied question causes an immediate surge of adrenaline for Antapkos, though he shows no sign of distress. Hearing his friends halted attempt at speech, he hopes his talent fo talking will alleviate the situation before it turns dangerous. "Sorry... to be perfectly honest, I cannot even think of his real name. We never used it when speaking to him, and we always called him Grumpy, behind his back."
OOC: 92
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
... Cormorant... opens... is really hoping...
... Antapkos... hopes...
Antapkos: 21(coerce) + 24(befriend) + 92(d100) = 137
The Clerk, a young Ansylin not much older than either of the two young men, actually laughs. "Grumpy, huh!? Give me second. Here it is. With a nickname such as that, I immediately knew who he was. Is that terrible of me? Anyway, you commander's name is Altoni. I have you signed out. Thank you for your time. I hope those wounds heal soon. The Guard can always use brave men like yourselves."
Antapkos: full wellness
Cormorant: full wellness
2 clams: currency

Lizard Claws: 2 sets of 5: ??
Lizard Hide: 50% cover: ??
Marsh Hen Feathers: 2 sets: ??
Marsh Hen Feet: 2 pair: ??
Marsh Hen Skulls: 2: ??
Marsh Rat Feet: 2 pars: ??
Marsh Rat Skulls: 2: ??
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State intentions and provide a random roll.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
... Sprthnt... leaves...

Kuwaia... would willingly follow...
From the Spiofthest village to the high falls, where the water spills from the mountain lake, known as the Lunaedriac, is 9 days of walking, as travel through the forest cannot be done in a straight line, nor is a river ever prone to flow as such. The two become more familiar with one another and the language of one another as they journey, pointing to and naming things with a deliberate attempt to improve communication.

Game is plentiful, including fish, and water is at ready supply, following the river. Both have made part of this journey in the past, traveling with hunting parties from each respective village. With just the two of them, making less noise and displaying much less of a presence, more animals are seen than have ever been previously noticed.

On the fourth day of the trip, the two notice a tall thin boy standing in the shallows of the river, holding a sharpened stick poised over his head, evidently hoping to spear a fish. The boy does not see the two, as he is intent on fishing. Momentarily three others ease into the water to join his efforts.

Having never before seen people with such inky black skin, the young man and woman, stand by the edge of the river and watch them for a while, wondering whether or not they are friendly. Shortly one of the four happens to notice the two and all wondering stops. The other youth makes some awful slathering noise with his mouth, forsakes any idea of fishing, and charges at the two travelers, raising a bone-headed javelin with intent to launch.
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State intentions and provide two random rolls.
 

Eric Zephlaer

Gaming Aficianado
Shocked by such aggression, Sprthnt will wade into the water's edge, draw, and fire an arrow at the charging youth.
OOC: 49


Kuwaia will not throw her only javelin. She will enter the river and move toward the left flank of Sprthnt. She will engage the enemies in melee if they continue to charge. If they do not, she will attempt to avoid being hit but will not throw back.
OOC: 42
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
posting for @Eitan Olevsky

Cormorant takes in a deep breath and looks over toward the elders cleaning the lizard to slowly release it, hoping to hide his expression of relief. He walks over to give specific instructions on what he wishes to keep and permission for them to take the meat.

"Ho, Top, let's wait for them to finish before heading across."
OOC: 43


posting for @Dana McCoy

Antapkos replies to Cormorant in agreement, then asks the clerk if he needs to sign anything, too, in the absence of Altoni. Having looked at the ledger, he figures that he can fake a signature, only being able to recognize a few numbers.
OOC: 86
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Cormorant takes...

Antapkos replies...
Cormorant: 22(coerce) + 23(muddle) + 43(d100) = 88
Antapkos: 21(coerce) + 24(befriend) + 86(d100) = 131
The elders seem less grateful to Cormorant than he feels they aught to be with such a generous offer of meat, but they do fulfill his request in a timely fashion. The clerk shakes his head at Antapkos informing him that it will not be necessary, making a comment about not knowing that all the guards were taught to read and write.
2 clams: currency

Lizard Claws: 2 sets of 5: ??
Lizard Hide: 50% cover: ??
Marsh Hen Feathers: 2 sets: ??
Marsh Hen Feet: 2 pair: ??
Marsh Hen Skulls: 2: ??
Marsh Rat Feet: 2 pars: ??
Marsh Rat Skulls: 2: ??
... Sprthnt will wade... fire an arrow...

Kuwaia will... enter the river... left flank of Sprthnt... melee...
Sprthnt: 19(readiness) + 23(speed) + 20(clarity) + 49(d100) = 111
Kuwaia: 24 + 22 + 18 + 42 = 106

Kaalatalae: 10 + 12 + 8 + 56 = 86
Sprthnt: 300 - 111 = 189
Kuwaia: delay

Kaalatalae: 200 - 86 = 114
Sprthnt: 19(launch) + 23(accuracy) + 20(clarity) + 49(d100) = 111 + 50(range) = 161
Kaalatalae: 10 + 12 + 8 + 56 = 86 + 50(range) = 136

Sprthnt: 23(avoidance) + 22(analysis) + 49(d100) = 94
136 - 94 = 42% * 6 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1
Kuwaia: 22 + 17 + 42 = 81
136 - 81 = 55% * 6 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1
Kaalatala: 12 + 8 + 56 = 76
161 - 76 = 85% * 8 = 7
The hostile youths act faster, two of them, who close to range, launch javelins. Sprthnt and Kuwais are both struck but the young Spiofthest takes the worst of it. Despite his minor injury, Sprthnt fires back, making a critical shot on the closest enemy. He drops to one knee with an arrow in his gut. The others press forward. Holding a defensive posture, Kuwaia has yet to act.
K1: 8 - 7 = 1, severely injured
Antapkos: full wellness
Cormorant: full wellness
Sprthnt:: Body: 8 - 1 = 7, hurt.
Tunic: 50 - 1 = 49
Kuwaia: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated.
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State intentions and provide two random rolls.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Eitan Olevsky
Feeling a bit irritated, having forgotten that he is now being viewed as a javelineer, Cormorant unceremoniously takes the skull and claws, carrying them off to his skiff, preparing it to leave.
OOC: 75


Posting for @Dana McCoy
Quickly recovering from a possible mistake Antapkos says, "We are not. That is why I asked. We will be heading back now."
OOC: 57
 


MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
... Cormorant... takes... preparing it to leave.
OOC: 75


... Antapkos says...
Sprthnt will wade... fire. Kuwaia will... if...
The clerk nods at Antapkos and the two young men are all but forgotten as they take to their skiffs and depart. As the tide is currently moving out, it is necessary to stay close to the near side of the channel and pole upstream for quite some distance before attempting to cross where the poles will no longer reach the bottom. It adds an extra hour to the crossing.

When the two pull alongside the loading dock at the Harbor district they are hailed by other javelineers, on duty. Those seeing the dead body in Cormorant's skiff, quickly draws more attention and others come to the dock, actually helping to remove the corpse.

Within a few minutes, a guard of higher rank arrives. This is obvious by the immediate deferment of the others and his better attire. His speech is short and to the point, being used to giving orders. It is not specifically malicious. "Oh my, this is definitely bad. I guess that is why you poled here instead of back up at the Artisan's. Well, let's hear it, you two."
2 clams: currency

Lizard Claws: 2 sets of 5: ??
Lizard Hide: 50% cover: ??
Marsh Hen Feathers: 2 sets: ??
Marsh Hen Feet: 2 pair: ??
Marsh Hen Skulls: 2: ??
Marsh Rat Feet: 2 pars: ??
Marsh Rat Skulls: 2: ??
Sprthnt: 189 + 300(bow) = 489
Kuwaia: 114 + 200(javelin) = 314

Kaalatalae: 114 + 200(move) = 314
Sprthnt: 19(launch) + 23(accuracy) + 20(clarity) + 78(d100) = 140 + 50(range) = 190
Kaalatalae: 10 + 12 + 8 + 78 = 108 + 50(range) = 158

Sprthnt: 23(avoidance) + 22(analysis) + 78(d100) = 123
158 - 123 = 35% * 6 = 2 - 2(tunic) = 0
Kaalatala: 12 + 8 + 78 = 98
190 - 98 = 92% * 8 = 7
Kuwaia: 24(finesse) + 22(accuracy) + 18(clarity) + 83(d100) = 147
Kaalatala: 10 + 12 + 8 + 83 = 113

Kuwaia: 24(readiness) + 22(avoidance) + 17(analysis) + 83(d100) = 146
Kaalatala: 10 + 12 + 8 + 83 = 113
147 - 113 = 34% * 8 = 3
Two others of the hostile youths close on Kuwaia, one engages her as the other throws a javelin at Sprthnt. The second javelin also strikes Sprthnt but only damages his clothing.

Sprthnt shoots the second enemy to throw at him with like results as the first. The youth takes a severe injury from an arrow in the gut. Kuwaia proves superior to her first engager as she avoids his javelin but stabs him with her own, causing some harm.

The strangely hostile youths make awful noises, as if some internal rage is driving them. They show no hesitation, other than what is unavoidable due to injury, in continuing to attack.
K1: Body: 8 - 7 = 1, severely injured.
K2: Body: 8 - 3 = 5, hurt.
K3: Body: 8 - 7 = 1, severely injured.
Antapkos: full wellness
Cormorant: full wellness
Sprthnt:: Body: 8 - 1 = 7, hurt.
Tunic: 50 - 1 - 1 = 48
Kuwaia: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated.
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State intentions and provide a random roll.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Eitan Olevsky
Cormorant will motion for some of the others to help him lift the body of Antoni onto the dock, obviously not wanting to tip his skiff by attempting it unaided. He looks at Antapkos. "Tell them. You talk better than I do."
OOC: 63


Posting for @Dana McCoy
Antapkos climbs out of his skiff and acknowledges the guard who spoke. He reiterates the story he told at the Pavilion as identically as possible, first adding that they had all originally poled into a cut to investigate an abandoned skiff.
OOC: 86
 

Eric Zephlaer

Gaming Aficianado
Despite the initial shock of open aggression, it appears that the young Spiofthest and younger Hebrian are gaining the upper hand against four opponents. Sprthnt will continue to move backward, firing his bow. Kuwaia will press her advantage on the injured enemy, stabbing him, again, with her javelin.
OOC: 68, 81
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Cormorant will motion...
Antapkos climbs out... reiterates...
... Sprthnt will... firing... Kuwaia will... stabbing...
Antapkos: 26(coerce) + 24(befriend) + 86(d100) = 136
The Corporal is not fully convinced of the story, but he expected some exaggeration. With the evidence of the skull in possession and the return of the squad leader, he is willing to allow some leeway. "Well, you two should report to the Watch Commander for reassignment."

"Wait! Belay that. I think that can wait until we take care of your squad leader. Let's do that now, rather than walk all the way back to the training grounds just to return here. You two, help these two carry their leader."

The Corporal sends one of the other guards to get the Watch Commander, while several including the Bird Brothers carry the body of the squad leader to the end of the jetty. By the time the men reach their destination, carrying the body, the Watch Commander has arrived. With some words of ritual, the body is tossed into the ocean.

The watch Commander then signals Antapkos and Cormorant to follow him. Back at his office, the story of events is related for the third time. While the commander is disinclined to believe the whole, he states that the evidence is readily available to indicate its closeness to some actual event. "With this kind of courage, I do not think I should send you back into the Flats, unless you want to remain in that post with a new crew."

A shake of each head is more than enough for him to continue. "What I really need is some confidence on the caravan trains that head all the way to Boga City. Yeah, I see the confusion on your faces, even if you can hide it quickly. Boga City is the major trade hub far to the north of the desert. We send glass and porcelain, fish cakes, and some other stuff. You may see lizards bigger than the one that skull came from. If you think you can handle that, it will get you out of the Mud."

"I expected as much. Take a day. Enjoy the Moonlight. Report to the Caravan Coordinator outside the eastern gate the morning after. Dismissed."
2 clams: currency

Lizard Claws: 2 sets of 5: ??
Lizard Hide: 50% cover: ??
Marsh Hen Feathers: 2 sets: ??
Marsh Hen Feet: 2 pair: ??
Marsh Hen Skulls: 2: ??
Marsh Rat Feet: 2 pars: ??
Marsh Rat Skulls: 2: ??
Sprthnt: 489 + 300(bow) = 789
Kuwaia: 314 + 100(javelin) = 414

Kaalatalae: 314 + 100(javelin) = 414
Sprthnt: 19(launch) + 23(accuracy) + 20(clarity) + 68(d100) = 130 + 50(range) = 180

Kaalatala: 12 + 8 + 65 = 85
180 - 85 = 95% * 8 = 8
Kuwaia: 24(finesse) + 22(accuracy) + 18(clarity) + 81(d100) = 145
Kaalatala: 10 + 12 + 8 + 65 = 95

Kuwaia: 24(readiness) + 22(avoidance) + 17(analysis) + 81(d100) = 144
195 - 144 = 51% * 6 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1
Kaalatala: 10 + 12 + 8 + 65 = 95
144 - 95 = 49% * 8 = 4
4D680F05-D8EC-469D-83AE-58BB5C20B423.jpeg
Kuwaia, facing two opponents, manages no difficulty from the first, sticking him with her javelin, but the second, who is uninjured, sticks her, albeit rather insignificantly.

668D89BB-CF05-4870-81A1-8A6A778BCCF3.jpeg
Rather than risk firing near his newly found heartmate, Sprthnt shoots a second arrow back at his first enemy, finishing what the the first arrow did not. His second enemy lacks the strength to launch a javelin and half-crawls through the shallow water to get closer to Kuwaia, hoping maybe he can stick her.
K1: Body: 8 - 7 = 1 - 8 = -7, incapacitated.
K2: Body: 8 - 3 = 5 - 4 = 1, severely hurt.
K3: Body: 8 - 7 = 1, severely injured.
Antapkos: full wellness
Cormorant: full wellness
Sprthnt:: Body: 8 - 1 = 7, hurt.
Tunic: 50 - 1 - 1 = 48
Kuwaia: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated.
OOC: Each character receives 5 DP. State intentions and provide a random roll.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Eitan Olevsky
After departing the meeting with the Watch Commander, Cormorant asks Antapkos, "You have any idea what he meant by that moonlight comment?"

He figures that the two of them or at least free to wander the Artisan District. Having spent plenty a night laying in the mud, some dark corner of this dry ground should do just fine for sleep.
OOC: 87

Posting for @Dana McCoy
Antapkos shakes his head, having no idea what could have been meant by such a comment. He laughs. "I take it we officially have the night off If we happen across the barracks, we may even be able to get talk our way into a cot."
OOC: 76
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
The Artisan District:
This part of the city is on the East side of the river, adjacent to and upstream of the Harbor District. It is walled. All structures are manufactured from fired brick, having tiled roofs. The loading dock is a continual structure that extends from the jetty, at the ocean edge of the Harbor District to the wall separating the Guildmaster District from the Alchemy District. There are portals in all three wall to allow egress, if a person possesses the appropriate insignia or the wherewithal talent to offer a bribe. Outside of the eastern portal of the district is a staging area for the Artisan Caravan, which carries ceramic, porcelain, and glassware all the way to Boga City, before returning with coins and barrels of mead.

Government:
The city is ruled by 7 Magisters, serving, sequentially ending, 6-cycle terms. The positions are elected by popular vote, though there are no term limits. All known methods of intimidation, coercion, and misrepresentation are used during the election process. Generally, the only way that an incumbent is not re-elected is if he dies. All Magisters are male, and only males are allowed to hold office, though the Magistrate is composed of all three resident tribes. Only residents who are paid up on dues are allowed to vote. Each Magister is considered to be of equal authority. The odd number prevents any decision from becoming a tie, as no member may abstain from voting. Each Magister is considered to be of equal authority. In the event that a Magister dies during his term of office, an interim is immediately elected and serves only the remainder of that term before a regular election is held.

Shelkovaya Lovushka, an Amiradtha, holds the Artisan seat and is the youngest Magister, at 22 cycles, being newly elected to the position due to the machinations of Korichnevoye, the Magister of the Guildmaster District. He is extremely petty, temperamental, short-sighted, and violent, having all the social skill of an uncontrolled toddler. He is prodded like a rabid animal on a leash by Molo Pesce and Korichnevoye, both of whom he is highly afraid. The general populace also suspects him of being a Blighter or an embodiment of the Burning Sun, since his tantrums are rumored to start fires. This suspicion happens to be true.

Population:
Artisan residents have an insignia coin that allows them in all other sections of the city, except the Magistry.
Amiradthae: 40%
Ansylins: 30%
Shimadows: 30%

Amiradtha:
Pronounced am-eer-ODD-thah. The plural is Amiradthae. Being on the taller side of average, these fictitiously, gray Faethrins tend to be separatists, suspicious of outsiders, and callous in nature. When engaged, they tend to exhibit bully mentality and to provoke hostility. Amiradthae have bonuses to motility, cohesion, and persona and are best suited for coercion and underhanded tactics.
156BED46-1EF2-4F6A-AE3D-1B2882C49116.jpeg
Starting Statistics:
Body10Combat2Health3Motility5Strength3
Mind10Commercial3Knowledge3Persona5Will2
Essence10Collegiate5Adhesion2Cohesion5Confluence3

Being in this district allows the inception of another two characters who can be of the Amiradtha tribe. The starting abilities and skills will be modified to more closely match those of the current party. Despite the psychological tendencies of indigenous Amiradthae, no player character should exhibit behavior to deliberately cause party conflict.
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Production:
Despite the district name, all construction material is manufactured here, except dried brick, and Javelineers of the City Guard are trained and housed here.
Ceramic & Porcelain
Faux Stone
Fired Brick & Tile
Glass

Economics:
Laboring residents, caravaners, and guards make 20 clams a day, of which 4 clams are returned for voting rights, 4 clams are returned for guild dues, 2 clams are returned for caravan protection (guards are excepted from this), 2 clams are returned for fodder, and 4 clams are returned for water ration, leaving each with 4 clams a day or 6 clams for members of the Guard. Elder residents, who can no longer work and are not supported by a younger family member, are remanded to the Flats. Many elder residents are professionally assassinated by callous family members, the perpetrator truly believing it is a mercy.

Caravans are composed of wagons pulled by teams of burros, able to handle the drier environment. Glass and porcelain are both unique to Asylim and draw a fine profit whenever traded. Even though the water ration is always paid, the caravan master brings an extra wagon of clay containers to collect water, which is used to sustain the animals more than the people. The people are all industrious enough to also collect their own water. Caravaners, swordsmen, and javelineers can make extra coin if able to collect beetle carapaces or silk or animal hides, all of which can be sold in South Road fair.

Logistics:
Swordsmen from the Alchemy District patrol this district in 4-man teams, watching for non-residents. Javelineers are sent out with the caravan or assigned to the Harbor, the Highlands, or the Flats. No one wants to be remanded to the Flats, and the most incompetent are usually assigned such duty. Manufactured products are cooked in various kilns. Clays from the Flats are received at the loading dock while sand is collected from the desert outside the eastern wall. The caravan carrying porcelain and glass leaves from outside the Artisan Gate and makes its circuit to Boga City, twice in a Cycle (year).

Wages are paid to artisans by the clerk at the office of the office of the Artisan Guildmaster, which is centrally located within the district. Wages are paid to caravaners, animal handlers, and assigned javelineers by the clerk at the office of the Caravan Coordinator, which is located just inside the eastern portal. Swordsmen are paid at the office of the Watch Commander. Wages are paid to javelineer trainees at their barracks. Dues are held and recorded by all clerks for their appropriate redistribution. Voting dues are sent to the residence of the district Magister, in the Magistry. Guild dues and caravan protection are sent to the appropriate office in the Guildmaster District. Fodder money is sent to the Pavilion in The Flats in exchange for rice, okra seed, and cattails. The water ration is sent to the Highlands, which is far enough upstream to collect water suitable for drinking. The tide causes the water at the Artisan District to be too salty for safe drinking.

Wildlife:
Encounters are only those things only seen while traveling with the caravan. The route follows a worn path that is considered a road, but it is only packed earth from previous passage. From Asylim northward is about four days of sandy desert that contains little life of any kind. The next stretch, called the Southern Pass, is about 10 days of scrubland squeezed between the main branch of the Dragon's Spine and the Dragon's Tail Mountain ranges. The next 5 days to South Road Fair pass through a conifer forest. The forest becomes more hardwood and acorn bearing trees through the next 7 days to Bridgetown. The remaining 5 days to Boga City go through rolling prairie with the forest visible to the West.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
The Untamed Wilds (southern tip)
2843128C-CED3-4D24-B1A7-C0D1BDC8AB53.jpeg

OOC: Each grid mark represents 10 hours or about a day's walk when traveling by roadway.
 

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top