VBA Character Sheet

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I lose at the interweb. :(

Apparently a post I made back in June with a PDF attachment of a character sheet I use for 4e garnered some interest...and I got some private messages sent to me asking for copies of the original. I've never had Private Messages here before (not too popular, I guess), so I never got used to looking for them and thus I seem to have "ignored" some kind posters.

For that, I'm sorry (my brush-off was not intentional).

Anyway, if anybody here is interested still, I'm happy to share. You need to know going in that if you really want the sheets to work for you, you need to dig into the VBA a bit. I don't claim to be God's gift to programming and I learned quite a bit myself in the process of creating the sheets (I'd probably do things different if I had to do it all over again), but I've had a lot of good feedback from some others I've shared these with.

So, here they are (with PDF examples if you just want to take a look at the layout for ideas) and I'm happy to help with the VBA I've used if anybody is so inclined to ask.

Obviously, you should be careful of VBA viruses and I won't be offended in the slightest if anybody is scared away from the sheets for the potential of attack (I can only assure that not only do they not possess any malicious code, I wouldn't even know how to write a virus if I wanted to, which I don't).

Oh, and I'll try to do a better job of checking for Private Messages in the future.

Attachments

• MARK - Eigar (5th).pdf
    276.1 KB · Views: 94
  • ROE - Sir Mendolin (5th).pdf
    213.7 KB · Views: 104
  • (TEMPLATE) Character Sheet (VBA Enhanced).doc
    416 KB · Views: 94
  • (TEMPLATE) Hybrids Character Sheet (VBA Enhanced).doc
    421 KB · Views: 70

OakwoodDM

First Post
Maybe someone will see it the second time on the front page?

You might get more responses to this if it were in the 4e Fan Creations / House Rules area.
People there are always interested in new and interesting Character Sheets, and yours, having looked at the samples, appears both new and interesting.

Certainly one I'll be playing with, thanks.

Remove ads