Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Zardnaar

Legend
When it's sane enough to do happy hour out, it's usually at a bar/restaurant with food. Someday again.

Yeah the craft beers I posted earlier are $3.50 USD on happy hour.

Beer cocktail, is around $12 USD hazy IPA 6.8%, double shot of tequila, lime juice.

It's about a pint in size as well so it's about 5-6 standard drinks.

Wasn't a bad birthday present.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Yeah the craft beers I posted earlier are $3.50 USD on happy hour.

Beer cocktail, is around $12 USD hazy IPA 6.8%, double shot of tequila, lime juice.

It's about a pint in size as well so it's about 5-6 standard drinks.

Wasn't a bad birthday present.

Happy Birthday!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Elysian Dark O' The Moon Pumpkin Stout. Chocolatey with a touch of cinnamon - 7.5% ABV. If you want something that's like drinking a chocolate-pumpkin shake beer, this might be the top of the ones I've tried so far -- for me it's the first one I would pass on, too sweet.

Attachments

• 1599944306417.png
    1599944306417.png
    450.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 1599944317087.png
    1599944317087.png
    759 KB · Views: 108

Zardnaar

Legend
Elysian Dark O' The Moon Pumpkin Stout. Chocolatey with a touch of cinnamon - 7.5% ABV. If you want something that's like drinking a chocolate-pumpkin shake beer, this might be the top of the ones I've tried so far -- for me it's the first one I would pass on, too sweet.

Budweiser is about as sweet as I want a beer.

Krombacher is slightly sweet with more flavour than Bud.

Your tastes in craft are a bit more exotic than mine. If the beer is to fruity or sweat you've done something wrong.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Budweiser is about as sweet as I want a beer.

Krombacher is slightly sweet with more flavour than Bud.

Your tastes in craft are a bit more exotic than mine. If the beer is to fruity or sweat you've done something wrong.

I'm usually in to Hefes, Dunkels, Stouts, and Porters, but I try to go out of my way to try different things. The only fruity one I really like is Abita Strawberry Lager.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The first of four more pumpkins. Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale. 4.5% ABV. Definitely an ale, with the spice obvious but more around the edge and not front and center. A bit watery? It was "ok".

Attachments

• 1600472071049.png
    1600472071049.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 113
  • 1600472088421.png
    1600472088421.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 104

Remove ads