Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Zardnaar

Legend
IMG_20201027_173559.jpg

APA from Russia. Gorkovskaya Breweries.

Zardnaar

Legend
Doh kinda forgot.

Finished my last beer tonight left an APA from those 7 or 8 beers posted earlier.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Short beer review
Sobrehumano Palena Ole...I think that's the name? From Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales.
If you like funky, oaked, beer, this is for you. Great example of the style. But if you don't like sours, or funk, you should avoid this beer. I'd buy it again.
Image may contain: drink

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
Anyone know anything about mead? if so, would love to read about it....

I love Mead, however it gets me drunk very, very quickly!

The stuff i'm currently drinking is Viking Bloods Mead from the Lancashire mead company, its very rich which makes it perfect for cold winter nights

1604431681342.png

I do have a drinking horn, but I only use that on special occasions

Zardnaar

Legend
Anyone know anything about mead? if so, would love to read about it....

I wasn't a fan of it. Sweeut and didn't like the taste ymmv. Didn't get me drunk as I couldn't finish the bottle. They were selling 4 packs of it here.

I would try different types though.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I love Mead, however it gets me drunk very, very quickly!

The stuff i'm currently drinking is Viking Bloods Mead from the Lancashire mead company, its very rich which makes it perfect for cold winter nights

I do have a drinking horn, but I only use that on special occasions
Saw that in the store. Almost bought it......

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
I wasn't a fan of it. Sweeut and didn't like the taste ymmv. Didn't get me drunk as I couldn't finish the bottle. They were selling 4 packs of it here.

I would try different types though.

It can be too sweet, but i would advise looking around as the quality varies a lot, and a lot of the more mas market brands tend to over sweeten. I'm guessing from the fact New Zealand makes some amazing honey, there must me some great Meads over there too

Remove ads