Warriors of Darkmyre Obliteration Edition has Traps for your Dwarven Forge

SpeaksWithStone

First Post
This Kickstarter has a great range of tabletop figures - but they also have a really cool setup for traps that you can get sized specifically for use with your Dwarven Forge setups. They have traps only packages. Also, if you note that you were referred to this Kickstarter and you buy in at any level, then you automatically get a free miniature and a free trap. I'd love it if you referenced SpeaksWithStone sent you as I'd also get a free trap for that, but either way Check it out.

This ends on Monday Jun 24, 12:11pm EDT.

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
I recently got in on that Kickstarter.

Warriors of Darkmyre Obliteration Edition by JunkRobot — Kickstarter

Initially I was on the fence, ONLY because in the next few weeks I am going to be bombarded with BONES. But then they added the traps. I just got in on the recent Dwarven Forge Tiles Kickstarter, and when they dded the traps that come in 1x1 or 2x2, I decided I had to have them:
I dont know if I can remember the list off the top of my head, but here goes for trap variety:
- Fire Trap (clear/orange resin)
- Acid trap (clear/green resin)
- Spikes trap
- Sawblades
- Spinning Blades (think several swords on a rotating pole instead of a saw)
- Bear Claw
- Quicksand (which if painted different could double as a portal
- Tentacles out of a Well
-Dwarven Crushing Rollers
(there might be more that I am not remembering)

Plus, the other two things I liked were: they have a cool Resin archway for $20, and they had some amazing looking dice (I think the pic is not on the front page as they were doing updates, but they have them, as I contacted the project creator to verify). The colors were Blue, Red, Green, and A Smoky Clear/Silverish and each had shiny gold ink for numbers.

So even if you arent in the market for minis (though I did pick up a few of those too!), this project has some nice variety. The only downside is that there is so much stuff on the front page it can seem overwhelming (they even have watches you can get!).

Hope this helps, as they are about to be in that last 48 hour window (where often lots of other stuff gets unlocked).

~Desh-Rae-Halra

SpeaksWithStone

First Post
Thanks for posting the link! That would have been helpful for me to have done. Doh!

They've hit stretch goals unlocking dungeon terrain and about to unlock the Dark Temple Trap Set.

techno

Explorer
I also finally gave in and pledged when I saw all the awesome traps that can be ordered to fit the Dwarven Forge scale. My players will be entering Rappan Athuk soon and I figure I will need lots of various trap minis!

Alarian

First Post
[MENTION=6747510]SpeaksWithStone[/MENTION] Where do you note you were referred to the kickstarter to get the free mini's?

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
Alarian,
You just put a message in the comments page [MENTION=15764]junk[/MENTION]Robot and tell them SpeaksWithStone is your friend and referred you.

~Desh

SpeaksWithStone

First Post
I can't wait for my Dwarven Forge kit to come in and then these traps. It's going to look crazy awesome. I haven't used a lot of traps lately, but I'm about to ramp it up.

Remove ads