Watchmen Trailer is up at YouTube

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Looks cool..... but honestly, who ever chose to mix the footage with Smashing Pumkins remix MUST DIE! Billy Corgan's voice sucked the life of what could have been an awesome trailer and made me want to fall asleep or kill myself.

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Looks cool..... but honestly, who ever chose to mix the footage with Smashing Pumkins remix MUST DIE! Billy Corgan's voice sucked the life of what could have been an awesome trailer and made me want to fall asleep or kill myself.
It serves well to show viewers that Watchmen may have superheroes, but is no ordinary superhero movie.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Visually it seems right on (if perhaps a little too "clean"), but was it me or did the characters/actors seem too young for the roles - perhaps they were just shots of the flashback scenes. I hope so. . .

I also think the music was a bad choice. It should have been something from the early to mid-80s, like the Clash.

F5

Explorer
I've got to say, they looked a lot better in action than the promotional stills I saw a while back did.

Not sold on the Smashing Pumpkins soundtrack, either, but that's a minor quibble. It looks pretty good!

Phoenix8008

First Post
While the song itself isn't the greatest in the world, how they made each clip WORK with that music in the trailer was GREAT for me. The visuals are spot on and look much better in motion than in the stills. A little more wear and tear on the costumes might be nice for realism, but having just re-read the graphic novel last weekend I can also say that alot of the story is with many of the characters out of costume. So seeing the overwieght 40 something guy go and put on the superhero outfit again will take away some from the shinyness of the costume I think when it's seen in sequence in the movie.

I can't wait to see this movie. Due to finances though, it'll probably be this time next year when it hits DVD that I get to watch it finally.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases