What story hours do you wish were updated regularly?

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, it's time for yet another story hour-related question aimed primarily at widening reader awareness of some of the lesser known story hours, so here we are:

What story hours do you wish were updated regularly, particularly story hours with view counts lower than 5 digits?

Why is that story slowed down or halted?

Did the author get lazy?

Did the game break up?

Did the game reach a satisfying conclusion?

Take this opportunity to tell some of your favorites how good they are and plead for them to get back to posting!

Let's hear 'em!

Lazybones

Adventurer
Well, both Old One and Oghma sort of fell off the boards there for a while, but I know that both have a lot of RL stuff cutting in. Both are posting a little now and hopefully both excellent stories will continue for a while.

I've also caught up on (contact)'s Liberation of Tenh story hour, so I'd like to read more posts there as well.

Generally with those story hours that aren't updated very often I wait a few months, and then catch up on the updates all at once. Otherwise it's hard to keep the characters straight from all the different story hours I'm reading ;).

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Dr Midnight said:
I wish mine were updated more often. I'm a lazy bastard.

That was my answer, too.

But really I just wish we played mine more often, then I'd be ready to go with the writin' part.

Wulf

Oghma

First Post
I someone would update mine, too. :/

RL stuff is getting busy, and I think I'm goign to enter that world-thingy that WoTC is doing. Posy plays a marathon session on Saturday. I'm still working on Rattlin's big adventure. I wish I'd get through it. Rattlin's a pain, because he keeps making stuff up. I have to repeatedly ask him "Ok, Rattlin, what really happened?" "No, I mean really." "Really, truly?" "How many were there, really.

Sheesh!

Oghma

Last edited:

Dougal DeKree

First Post
Always more...

Always more than one there is. (Yoda)

In alphabetical order:

DrMidnight
James McMurray
Old One
Posy
Sepulchrave II

...i wonder how long Horacios list will be .)

Dougal DeKree, retired gnomish illusionist

Welverin

First Post
Jonrog1's (DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns, Zombie Toddlers and Bad Aliens), he mistakenly believes his job is more important than updating his story hour, the nerve!

madriel

First Post
Great idea. As much as I enjoy Piratecat and Sagiro's campaigns, there are some good ones out there that don't get as much attention.

In no particular order:

Tom Cashel's Aerundar:Curse of Hathos is one of my favourites. They only play once a month, so it drops out of sight pretty quickly on the boards. It has a dark atmosphere and an epic feel to the story. The sessions are donefrom different characters POVs or written up like excerpts from history texts. After the last session the party was around 7th level but it felt like they were double that.

I'd recommend any of Dr. Midnight's and the Unusual Heroes.

Nemmerle's Out of the Frying Pan gets updated in huge chunks and is an excellent low magic setting with enough subplots for two story hours.

(contact) updates Liberation of Tenh very sporadically. Haven't seen an update in a while.

Sepulchrave II didn't update Lady Despina's Virtue for the longest time, but he's been updating the new Heretic of Wyre pretty regularly. Keep it up, Sep, or the bumping shall begin anew.;)

Jodo Kast's Tales from the Outer Rim is a new one that I like.

Last edited:

Malin Genie

First Post
Welverin said:
Jonrog1's (DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns, Zombie Toddlers and Bad Aliens), he mistakenly believes his job is more important than updating his story hour, the nerve!

I second the motion!

Rackhir

Explorer
I'd put in another vote for Liberation of Tenh. I love their attitude towards things, I wish I were on the right coast to run in that campaign.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases