Where do you get your books?

Rapida

First Post
I'm looking for a good online store that sells dnd books and minis (dice would be nice) at a decent price. I don't want to use just any store preferably one that people trust. I've been using amazon but it gets its books later and all. Plus they don't sell the big cases of minis. So what do you guys use?

Nightcloak

First Post
On-Line:

I get my books from the ENWorld store. They are resonable, reliable delivery, plus the sales support the site which is a nice bonus.

Ebay is my prime discount source, but it does requires patience to wait for a deal some times (gotta love those cheap lots)

For PDFs, I go through RPGnow or Drivethru

Real Store:
Sadly, I don't have any real FLGS here to support, it is more of a comic store (but I do get my KoDT fix there!) so I do visit the local Barnes&Noble who seems to have a respectable d20 collection.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Overstock.com is what your thinking of BoD... :p

But yea, they dont always have all the books, but the stuff they have is at murderously low prices. That, and buying used from amazon.com is another cheep way to get um'.

derbacher

Explorer
Amazon if I want to wait for it but get it at the cheapest price.

DoOrDice.com if I want it when it comes out, but not at as good a discount. Some books I just gotta have! :]

-----
Mission continues.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
noblenight.com is nice, and I use Amazon myself. DoOrDice.com is new to me. Hmmm. It looks useful. I don't know which store I like the best myself though...

(arrrg. I edited to put a site I just thought of and promptly forgot it)

~
GrinReaper
"The Counterattack"

Remove ads