Which HERO are you?

I just got this from my daughter: http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=1677

Unfortunately, my results are:

You're a Nissan Versa.
Superpower: Product Placement
You exist in a highly visible fashion. People feel the need to speak your name for no discernable reason. Your comrades will appreciate your above average gas mileage in the second and third seasons, when they battle Dick Cheney and the threat of high energy prices.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
You're Heidi Patrelli.
Superpower: Wheels
Every day you face the dual challenges of being confined to a wheelchair, and being married to an impossibly enormous dick. Your braveness in the face of these adversities is an inspiration to all around you. Additionally, by harnessing the forces of potential energy, you pose an enormous threat to any villains downhill from you.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
Barendd Nobeard said:
You're a Nissan Versa.
Superpower: Product Placement
You exist in a highly visible fashion. People feel the need to speak your name for no discernable reason. Your comrades will appreciate your above average gas mileage in the second and third seasons, when they battle Dick Cheney and the threat of high energy prices.
Me too. >Sigh<

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
You're Ando.
Superpower: Speaking English
You can speak English a bit better than your best friend. You were a pivotal plot device in the early going, but now that Hiro's language skills have improved, prepare yourself for a more peripheral roll. There is a strong possibility you will be killed by a dinosaur in the second season.

OK, given the # of Nissan Versa answers, I think this web quiz is just another example of the Versa's amazing super power: Product Placement. That car rocks!!! :D

And, Tonguez, your sig quotaion from IcyCool is crackin' me up!

Remove ads