Wishes

Bhryn

First Post
A piece of cream parchment with dark indigo blue writing appears, pinned securely to the board with a silvery pin.

To;

Xanto, I hope you are well. How did the talk with Streak go? I am taking some time alone to work off my own personal... issues. I should return soon and we shall chat. I am sorry.

Dragona, when is their official naming ceremony? Drop a note to Seraphina and let me know somehow, alright? I wouldn't suggest using the summons, I'm in a foul mood right now...

Streak, I must believe you didn't do anything rough to Xanto, if you did, I might break some of your fingers. If I'm in the neighbourhood then I'll come calling and we can go 'hunting'.

All others, best wishes and hugs; I hope everything is going well.

If anyone needs something from the Abyss then please put a note here. I'm off spending some time working away my anger, so if bits of demons are needed, just say and I'll remember to bring some back.

Bhryn xxx​

Xanto

First Post
Skims over the board and raises a brow at a certain note, then smiles and replies.

I am well at the moment. My talk with Streak was... nice I suppose. He hit me twice in the head with gauntlet still intact, it was rather nice I must say. Great heart to heart...
I hope things are all right with you and that you get them worked out, if not then I'm here if necessary.

No need to be sorry. I should be.

Xanto

Bhryn

First Post
Xanto,

Hmmm Streak's always been a bit like me I suppose. Think with the fists and solve your problems with violence. It's easier. It might be because of how our seperate societies are. Please don't judge him too harshly. He tries his hardest.

I hope you didn't end up bruised! Bruises on such a pretty face.

I've taken a side trip to visit Link Silverblade, his sister should be at home and it's been a while since Felicity and I have spoken. Another little link in the chain of my memories. I'll bring back some of his cooking - yes, he cooks well.

Not all of us from the Mount are culinary disasters. Just me... and my family.. and Lheryl... and...

...hmm...

Anyway. My love, to you

Bhryn xxx

Xanto

First Post
Bhryn,

I won't judge him harshly, I'm sure he's rather nice without fists and gauntlets. And yes... there are bruises on my pretty face. I worked so hard for it too and it's ruined.

How do I know he won't poison the food that you plan to take back to me? Heh... I'm not judging remember?

Well, I hope to see you in the near future.

From your bruise faced love,
Xanto

Bhryn

First Post
I believe I have some answers. I am not sure if they all fit to the questions I went away with, however. Time will tell.

Are you all faring well?

Bhryn xxxx

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases