D&D (2024) Wizards Presents show on August 18th! Update: WotC announces guests and time.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yes, all three characters on the right are all "planeswalkers" from Magic: The Gathering. That suggests yet another D&D/MTG crossover.
Very plausible, but they will be announcing a bunch of stuff, probably mostly Magic, but some D&D. They will probably talk about the Lord of the Rings Magic Set coming down the pipeline.

Not necessarily. This isn't a D&D event. It's a Wizards event, meaning they'll talk about all their products.

Oh, good. I sincerely hope I was wrong. I know there are people who really dig the Strixhaven and Theros crossovers, but if this announcement is just another of those, I'll be disappointed. Here's hoping for something juicier.

pukunui

Legend
Oh, good. I sincerely hope I was wrong. I know there are people who really dig the Strixhaven and Theros crossovers, but if this announcement is just another of those, I'll be disappointed. Here's hoping for something juicier.
If they are doing another crossover, they might announce it here, but that is not the purpose of this event. This is meant to be more of a "Here's what's coming up in our various product lines ..." news piece. They'll have separate segments for D&D, M:tG and whatever else.

Remove ads